This Snp Candidate Just Oozes Class

Stuart Dickson

Is that you making a sensible post now? I'm just confused....

Ah well, any excuse, I'll post it again

:)

So they're irrelevant BUT needed to form a coalition. Despite being on record as saying they will never do so.

At least you're consistent. You continuously trip yourself up....

If I had to choose between her and Alexander, I'd still vote for her.

Indeed , I used to have a great deal of respect for the man (he has sent me a Christmas caird fur the last seven year) , which came to an end due to some of the lying remarks he made just before the referendum , which made me think he'd sell his country doon the water for the sake of the British Establishment and all in sail in it. .

Who ever has the most seats could run as a minority. It has worked before in other parliaments.

Now that I've answered your question, answer mine.

Why do you lie?

Wrong!

In the event of a "Hung" Parliament - the present incumbents get first dibs at forming a co-allition! As the SNP have stated they will NEVER do so with the tories, this may prove impossible for Cameron.

In such event, Milliband would have to go begging to Sturgeon which, would involve a lot of trade offs for Scotlands benefit!

Wrong!

In the event of a "Hung" Parliament - the present incumbents get first dibs at forming a co-allition! As the SNP have stated they will NEVER do so with the tories, this may prove impossible for Cameron.

In such event, Milliband would have to go begging to Sturgeon which, would involve a lot of trade offs for Scotlands benefit!

But if the Labour party don't want to cede to the SNP demands then they can attempt to run as a minority government so cockles1987 is not wrong.

The latest poll data from yesterday suggests that Labour and Conservative will both win 281 seats each with the SNP likely to win 41 - insufficient to gain a majority as a two party coalition. UKIP appear to be getting squeezed as those who suggested they would vote UKIP are returning back to the party they would traditionally vote for. I suspect that the same thing will happen in Scotland as traditional Labour voters move their support back from the SNP.

They COULD, but they wouldn't!

If that was the case, Brown would have still been PM!

Wouldn't couldn't? The fact is, given SNP have flatly debunked any collusion with the tories, a majority labour party CAN attempt to form a minority government on a bill by bill basis. Whether it would be successful is in doubt but they COULD try. This was the very point made by the poster .

Edited by stlucifer

snapback.png

missing the point - if Milliband can side with the tartan tories to get over the 50% mark are you suggesting he wouldn't??

I'm keeping well out of this asinine 'debate', but I had to fix that for you... whistling.gif:

FFS bluto you're like the boring old uncle who keeps cracking the same fecking joke and expecting people to always find it funny.

FYI, "Tartan Tories" was never funny. It isn't even clever. It's condemned by its own banality.

So, what is your preferred "likely" outcome?

Don't expect an answer to that one.

He isn't brave enough to put his own balls on the line by offering his own ideas.

It's much easier to stand on the sidelines throwing insults at the efforts of other people.

The UK is full of that type.

Don't expect an answer to that one.

He isn't brave enough to put his own balls on the line by offering his own ideas.

It's much easier to stand on the sidelines throwing insults at the efforts of other people.

The UK is full of that type.

Well... every time I offered (especially to you) my ideas and suggestions based on my rationale and logic in the Referendum Thread, you retaliated with the feelings in your watter. You would vote yes, no matter what anyone said so you didn't care about facts.

Your post there, above, is a perfect example of reasons not to live in a glass house and throw stones.

Elections are really just a waste of time. There should just be a lottery every 5 years and whoever wins should be PM. They can then get their mates to be the cabinet and the rest of the people who live in their street can be the other MPs. When you look at the mess governments of all hues make then I don't think it could really go much worse. We could get an impartial outsider to organise the lottery to ensure it isn't fixed - pity Saddam's dead, he would have been perfect for the job.

No surprise at all that a Scottish Natsi should state his admiration of yet another despot. :rolleyes:

Well... every time I offered (especially to you) my ideas and suggestions based on my rationale and logic in the Referendum Thread, you retaliated with the feelings in your watter. You would vote yes, no matter what anyone said so you didn't care about facts.

Your post there, above, is a perfect example of reasons not to live in a glass house and throw stones.

I'm disappointed. Your post didn't mention enough Scottish slang words used to maximum patronising effect.

You managed "watter" though so it wasn't a completely wasted post.

Edited by oaksoft

Why is Scots patronising?

Do you suffer the cultural cringe?

I certainly don't. It's my own, my native tongue, and that's how I talk... so it's easy fur me tae slip in and oot o it.

I suppose it's any excuse to engage your brain - and to not answer, as ever, a straightforward question. From that pov, my post WAS a waste of time.

I lowered myself, I condescended, I hadn't learnt my earlier lessons.

I should never try to engage with you as my equal.

Edited by bluto

So, what is your preferred "likely" outcome?

Outcome to what?

The next National election?

The choice of a young candidate in a part of the UK (in which I have no vote) for a party I despise?

Whether I'd prefer Alexander to her or not?

Which one - or is it something else - and how would my response be of any interest to anyone or have any impact on reality?

ETA: just noticed your second request for my personal views... PRESEDENTIAL?

Edited by bluto

I would have thought Labour would have stopped using words like "despise" for the SNP. It is their idiotic blind hatred for the SNP that has led to them becoming a political irrelevance in Scotland.

Still, Jim Murphy is on the case to promote beer at the football and Israel's right to bomb whoever they want, so I'm sure they will come good soon!

I would have thought Labour would have stopped using words like "despise" for the SNP. It is their idiotic blind hatred for the SNP that has led to them becoming a political irrelevance in Scotland.

Still, Jim Murphy is on the case to promote beer at the football and Israel's right to bomb whoever they want, so I'm sure they will come good soon!

If your post, Kemp, has some relevance to my post, what have either Labour or Murphy to do with ANY of my opinions? :unsure: