Partick Thistle V Super Saints Spfl Premiership 2/5/15

shull

I've taped Sportscene for later.

It will be part of my Monday night treat.

If you have recorded Sportscene, rewind and watch the Thistle goals a few times - you'll need to watch them a few times to fully ponder just what in the name of actual fcuk Wylde and Arquin are doing. It isn't often Mrs Poz chirps up while Sportscene is on, but she did last night - 'Your team look like a schoolboy team at those goals', and she isn't wrong.

Anyone remember the time Jens Paeslack shat out of jumping for a high ball, and Tommy Turner ran right up to him and was right in his face doing a 'you big fcuking Jessie' mime? Pretty sure I saw Baird or Naismith wheel away in Arquin's direction after one Thistle goal to have 'a word'. Might be wrong, the camera panned away.

Some of the current team are genuinely not fit to wear our stripes and are imposters. GTF!

If you have recorded Sportscene, rewind and watch the Thistle goals a few times - you'll need to watch them a few times to fully ponder just what in the name of actual fcuk Wylde and Arquin are doing. It isn't often Mrs Poz chirps up while Sportscene is on, but she did last night - 'Your team look like a schoolboy team at those goals', and she isn't wrong.

Anyone remember the time Jens Paeslack shat out of jumping for a high ball, and Tommy Turner ran right up to him and was right in his face doing a 'you big fcuking Jessie' mime? Pretty sure I saw Baird or Naismith wheel away in Arquin's direction after one Thistle goal to have 'a word'. Might be wrong, the camera panned away.

Some of the current team are genuinely not fit to wear our stripes and are imposters. GTF!

Said similar to a Thistle supporting mate. All of their goals were f**king bouffin from our perspective. Even the last one, despite it being a good finish, was just a pile of f**k ups.

I'm glad we haven't got to the playoffs, it would have been a f**king embarrassment.

Some of those bloody wasters shouldn't even be near the bench, never mind the starting lineup. Time to step up some more of the development squad.

It's clearly evident that a few players in the squad couldn't give a flying @~&* what happens to our club come end of season. Some of them chucked it weeks ago, some even chucked it at the start of the season. Wage thieves indeed.

We should set up a hall of shame for this season never mind a hall of fame.

Just got around to watching the highlights (I know, couldn't really face it).

At the game I thought we deserved nothing, and the highlights confirm that Thistle were by far the better team.

BUT the officials really didn't help us.

The penalty we were all howling for was clearly a foul, and using the replays it probably looked as if it was just about on the line, but at real time 9/10 you get a penalty for that; and the defender walks.

Also, second goal was offside. Not sure why the pundits didn't mention it, or indeed anyone make much noise about it other than a few of the Saints defenders.

Thistle were the better team, but we didn't get the breaks.

Can't wait for the clear our and a completely fresh start next season.