Saint For A Day Free Raffle?

Put in just slightly over the minimum bid and entered the raffle, would love to play in the game but not willing to pay much more than that for it... fingers crossed.

They're cutting it a bit fine closing the auction on Friday afternoon before the game on Sunday, not giving people much notice if they win.

Edited by irvine_buddie

enjoy the day everyone involved

the principle of the raffled place always happened any time smisa ran the event and for the current one with smisa being involved although being officially run by the club, the reason for the free raffle was and is two fold . .

To allow the trusts principle of inclusion that isn't just based on personal finances, and the publicity of the event through local media

Got an email yesterday to say I'd won a place thumbup2.gif . Looking forward to it, anyone else on here playing or played in the past?

Congratulations bud. I played last game at Love street. The size of the pitch can be quite daunting, though its a magnificent experience. Enjoy :)

Got an email yesterday to say I'd won a place thumbup2.gif . Looking forward to it, anyone else on here playing or played in the past?

I've seen you blowing out your arse at the dome so you should be fine on a full size pitch lol. I've played last few years. It's a great day enjoy mate!

I'll be playing, this will be my third time doing it, it is a great day, a brilliant opportunity to play on the surface. Just give yourself a few moments to take it all in while you're there, because the game will be done before you know it!