Hasslebaink Released By Accies

linwood bud

Virtually no chance he will rejoin us especially because we will be a championship club next season.

Nigel thinks he's a couple of levels ahead of what he actually is and I don't think we can afford to have a fud like him in the squad next season.

Next season positivity is a must for our promotion push!!

Absolutely not. Negative. Naw. Nay Way Jose. Never. Dinnae.

I Tom of the Tedious do solemnly declare on this day, this Thursday 21st May of the year twenty fifteen that I do NOT wish to see Hasselbank, first name NIgel play again for my football team, this team being the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd company on this day or indeed on any other day for that matter for a period of time hereby identified as being at least the same amount of time that shall pass from this day, the 21st May of the year twenty fifteen until the day after being the date of my death which is a date yet to be determined.

I do hope that the above statement doth maketh my position somewhat clear, somewhat clear indeed.

Absolutely not. Negative. Naw. Nay Way Jose. Never. Dinnae.

I Tom of the Tedious do solemnly declare on this day, this Thursday 21st May of the year twenty fifteen that I do NOT wish to see Hasselbank, first name NIgel play again for my football team, this team being the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd company on this day or indeed on any other day for that matter for a period of time hereby identified as being at least the same amount of time that shall pass from this day, the 21st May of the year twenty fifteen until the day after being the date of my death which is a date yet to be determined.

I do hope that the above statement doth maketh my position somewhat clear, somewhat clear indeed.

No...what do you mean?

Their is no way he should ever be allowed back too play for St.Mirren, not only is he not a good player but also is disrespectful to St.Mirren fans. At his last game playing for us at Aberdeen young Thomas Reilly, who was on the bench, got a from text from one of the travelling support asking him to ask Hasselbank if he could hand over his shirt at the end of the game to one of the wheelchair users, whilst other members of the St.Mirren team threw their shirts into the small band of fans, Hasselbank came over to the crowd, pulled his shorts down a little to show his arse and shouted "kiss that"

Cannae compare the two..

Mendes - Legend

Nigel - Wank

Mendes was a judas scumbag who sold his soul when he went to Dunfermline. I'll never forgive him for that.

It was glorious watching him get subbed off when he first returned to Love St lol.gif .

Nigel was only here for 1 season, no big deal. Good player on his day but doesn't have the ability or correct attitude to be able to hold clubs to ransom.