Official Launch

Im guessing the kit didnt get shown tonight. Ive said it several times before and i'll say it again the new strips should be revealed and released to buy before last game of season so people can wear them in summer or on there holidays etc but we always seem to be 1 of the last to sell kit for some reason always nearer end of summer its stupid!

Im guessing the kit didnt get shown tonight. Ive said it several times before and i'll say it again the new strips should be revealed and released to buy before last game of season so people can wear them in summer or on there holidays etc but we always seem to be 1 of the last to sell kit for some reason always nearer end of summer its stupid!

Why would an adult wear a football strip when not attending a match or playing football? blink.png

Personally I believe if they would only give the mass of fans some options to vote on like with the recent anniversary strip they would be sure of good sales and not the fiasco of this year. If there had been a vote on this barcode we have had this year they would never have produced it. It seems good business sense to me, assure yourself of a well like product, good sales and profit whilst keeping the fans happy.

I think this is the last year with JD, can I ask the board to consider the feedback from fans for negotiations with whoever takes over the kit manufacturing next year whether that be JD or someone else. Could you consider a wider fan choice (surely the board gets to see some options) and can we sell it in our club shop, that really isn't a lot to ask.

Why would an adult wear a football strip when not attending a match or playing football? blink.png

Well im currently on holiday in spain and most adult men r wearin football shirts. Kids also i wanted the new kit for my boy for this holiday and if it was nice i would av got myself 1 for it aswell.