I Shat On Love Streets Centre Spot

I can't believe one poster has mocked up an entire logo designed around a shite and another has mocked up a newspaper article about it.

Hundreds of years from now, Historians will be trawling the internet looking for clues about what kind of people we were in the early 2010's.

They are going to wonder what the f**k was going on.

Will they teach what they find to schoolkids though?

Edited by oaksoft

Aww, f**k a duck, you will get me banged up (again)

This is funny to you isn't it?

I bet you are rolling around the floor laughing with all your mates.

BUT

To you this may simply be a shite on a football.pitch.

To a very drunk and very hungry young man that Friday night, it was a "kebab".

I hope you can live with yourself.

I must have went through 18 bars of soap trying to get rid of the taste.

c**t!

I can't believe one poster has mocked up an entire logo designed around a shite and another has mocked up a newspaper article about it.

Hundreds of years from now, Historians will be trawling the internet looking for clues about what kind of people we were in the early 2010's.

Maybe they'll teach the kids that if someone starts a thread about big steaming jobbies, best not to post in it a few times yourself if you find it that incredulous.

And i cant believe YOU have made numerous contributions to the thread including a rather disturbing one about incest !! nerd.gif

Maybe they'll teach the kids that if someone starts a thread about big steaming jobbies, best not to post in it a few times yourself if you find it that incredulous.

And i cant believe YOU have made numerous contributions to the thread including a rather disturbing one about incest !! nerd.gif

Jesus both of you should help yourselves to a massive WHOOOSH!!! lol.gif

Anyhow, dont know what you`re talking about. that was a genuine cutting ! whistling.gif

Jesus both of you should help yourselves to a massive WHOOOSH!!! :lol

Why of course we should. Admit it - you are up for a bit of jobbie themed banter as much as the next person who has joined in the fun. No shame in admitting it. You got quite heated in some of your responses... just like the OPs original keech.

Why of course we should. Admit it - you are up for a bit of jobbie themed banter as much as the next person who has joined in the fun. No shame in admitting it. You got quite heated in some of your responses... just like the OPs original keech.

No I didn't. Don't project your inability to read other people onto me.

This is funny to you isn't it?

I bet you are rolling around the floor laughing with all your mates.

BUT

To you this may simply be a shite on a football.pitch.

To a very drunk and very hungry young man that Friday night, it was a "kebab".

I hope you can live with yourself.

I must have went through 18 bars of soap trying to get rid of the taste.

c**t!

No, of course you didn't get quite heated. #itsjustbanterwhenoaksoftsaysso

It was a good post though. Made me laugh. Now fcuk off and stop 'projecting' any of your shite in my direction!

Edited by pozbaird