I Shat On Love Streets Centre Spot

Just wish the OP had sent us his story for 'my Love Street memories' in the Final Chapter book.

We'd have run with it... Unless Drew threw a strop about jobbies v jobbys.

Just wish the OP had sent us his story for 'my Love Street memories' in the Final Chapter book.

We'd have run with it... Unless Drew threw a strop about jobbies v jobbys.

tosser!!!!

It is jobby vs jobbie... plurals is a different shitty argument altogether!!!

(although the grumpy baldy one will be wrong as usual!)

You'll need to distract him from shagging your sister first.

If he's as fat as yer maw then I'd fancy my chances over 100 metres.

Did you actually pay for that patter? I'd be asking for a refund.

Has anyone pointed out that it should really be lovestreet's centre spotzo. And who is to say he didn't pay the filthy wee Greenock skank to do it.

I was not paid a bean for my magnificent shite.

Who can blame CSJ for his indiscretion 15 years ago? Probably not used to being in a professional football club's ground which comes complete with toilet facilities.

I tried to squeeze it out in the north bank shed first..but couldn't quite get the cigar through the hoop...but just as i jogged across your beloved now gone turf the need grew to an overwhelming state and out she popped. It was like a big dug shite only ranker.

Aye, ah did, so ah did.

Edited by Centre Spot Jobby

15 years ago. I done a shite, a big steaming shite and squeezed it out on Love St's centre spot.

I do wonder what ever happened to the shite, or indeed if it was even noticed at all among the shite all around.

Toodle pip Skunks

See ye all the 'morrow.

You manky bastard you said you wouldn't tell anyone about our dirty games

Cousin of Cat man. We keep it in the family.

If you are a genuine Morton fan alias, or another hard-on Saints fan multi-alias wank - either way. You've received a decent welcome with your poo-based banter. See after tonight? Any chance of doing us a favour?... Get yersel' tae' fcuk.

Thanks.

To the OP i say... ' you shat on the centre spot..? Big deal. There are literally thousands of posters on here who have pished all over the stands during games, and a fair few touching cloth when certain players took to the field'.

Your solitary, seen only by yourself poop pales into insignificance.... Now go pick up your stool ,and shit in the corner!

If you are a genuine Morton fan alias, or another hard-on Saints fan multi-alias wank - either way. You've received a decent welcome with your poo-based banter. See after tonight? Any chance of doing us a favour?... Get yersel' tae' fcuk.

Thanks.

Not until you dig my shite back up.

To the OP i say... ' you shat on the centre spot..? Big deal. There are literally thousands of posters on here who have pished all over the stands during games, and a fair few touching cloth when certain players took to the field'.

Your solitary, seen only by yourself poop pales into insignificance.... Now go pick up your stool ,and shit in the corner!

Ahh, but it wasn't just witnessed by myself. Pishing in stands and nearly shiting your own pants are amateurish in the extreme. Landing one right on your centre spot was sublime.

I always wondered if the fortunate finder of said shite thought a dug had a perfect aim.

Not until you dig my shite back up.

Ahh, but it wasn't just witnessed by myself. Pishing in stands and nearly shiting your own pants are amateurish in the extreme. Landing one right on your centre spot was sublime.

I always wondered if the fortunate finder of said shite thought a dug had a perfect aim.

I suspect the finder thought it was an abandoned attempt by a Morton fan to bury the centre piece of their trophy cabinet!

Just like the attention your players get from all your past and present coaches.... Polish as hard as they can, they still cant get a shine on that turd!

Edited by Lord Pityme