All Change?

dmc

Never claimed to be a bigger or better club, although just now we are going through a process of looking at spending around 6 million redeveloping the ground to incorporate a new stand and an all weather playing surface, also office space and function suite within the new stand! I wouldn't say you are MUCH bigger no.

Not looking for an argument, just opinions.

Never claimed to be a bigger or better club, although just now we are going through a process of looking at spending around 6 million redeveloping the ground to incorporate a new stand and an all weather playing surface, also office space and function suite within the new stand! I wouldn't say you are MUCH bigger no.

You seriously think someone or parties are going to throw 6 million to your stadium in todays financial meltdowns. Always took you as a realist though we are all aloud fantasies

I do like the misplaced optimism that flows round Crappielow..................... is the 6 million the number of sweeties that you are sponsored by or do you believe that the fairy godmother resides in amongst your family members?

Your owner / main benefactor might talk a good game, but I'll eat my hat when he comes up with the £6m sterling that you refer to.cloud9.gif

Could the tide be slowly turning in the Renfrewshire footballing world?? Or is it just a blip?

The tide has been turning for years as we have been slipping backwards, think of all those who have waltzed right passed us :-

1. Kilmarnock

2. Partick Thistle

3. Hamilton

4. St. Johnstone

5. Dundee

6. Inverness

7. Ross County

Let's hope that Director Strategy and investments, Managerial brilliance etc stem the tide and set us back in the right direction. Saints fans deserve a Premiership team. One that can win a major cup every 3 decades and maybe even venture into Europe now and then.

The tide has been turning for years as we have been slipping backwards, think of all those who have waltzed right passed us :-

1. Kilmarnock

2. Partick Thistle

3. Hamilton

4. St. Johnstone

5. Dundee

6. Inverness

7. Ross County

Let's hope that Director Strategy and investments, Managerial brilliance etc stem the tide and set us back in the right direction. Saints fans deserve a Premiership team. One that can win a major cup every 3 decades and maybe even venture into Europe now and then.

Another post that will be interesting to see who 'likes' it. Now, let's review your previous 22 or so efforts...

1. Kilmarnock

2. Partick Thistle

3. Hamilton

4. St. Johnstone

5. Dundee

6. Inverness

7. Ross County

At least one of those will be down with us next season.

Clubs of our size are always going to be clubs that go through good spells and bad spells.

We were one Shuggie Murray goal away from second division oblivion in the 90's, but survived by the skin of our teeth.

We have no divine right to be in the top league.

I've got a feeling that whoever drops down this season from the SPL could be re-entering a period of lower league shiteness like ourselves.

I'm fervently hoping that we stop the rot and at least reach the playoffs, but I'm also aware that if we don't then relegation is a distinct possibility.

I do like the misplaced optimism that flows round Crappielow..................... is the 6 million the number of sweeties that you are sponsored by or do you believe that the fairy godmother resides in amongst your family members?

Your owner / main benefactor might talk a good game, but I'll eat my hat when he comes up with the £6m sterling that you refer to.cloud9.gif

The money wouldn't be coming from him but rather the GMFC Community Trust.

You got the first part right dmc , rich ones don't take risk by throwing money to the wind. Getting back 6 million would be a hard task.

community trust , Greenock Morton Football Club. Genuine question where are the funds coming from. Where are GMFC raising the cash. 6 million is a lot of cash. Loans wont come forth but I would imagine you know this already.

Guest TPAFKATS

You got the first part right dmc , rich ones don't take risk by throwing money to the wind. Getting back 6 million would be a hard task.

community trust , Greenock Morton Football Club. Genuine question where are the funds coming from. Where are GMFC raising the cash. 6 million is a lot of cash. Loans wont come forth but I would imagine you know this already.

Mibees they'll find the money when washing the floor of the buses?

is the 6 million not in relation to your move to parklea as your training facilities?