How The Natsi's Work - From The Inside

Stuart Dickson

I've explained it to davidg in a PM. Just waiting on his opinion. I'll abide by his ruling whether I like it or not. Thicko aint worth getting a ban or suspension over and I wouldn't want the Night Watchman dragging the forum through the mud by taking unfounded legal action on advice from his imaginary lawyer. There are plenty of other things I can call him anyway, it's not as if I am short of ammunition.

I wonder if numbnuts would comply if requested by the mods to stop comparing fellow posters to Nazis.

I've ignored it so far to be honest, Div who owns the site took this stance last week and I've just followed up.

Perhaps you and SD should PM each other instead of me?

It's all a load of childish nonsense IMO.

So anyway - it should be clear for everyone to see now how every post I make works. Bullying, intimidation, false allegations, and defamation - and all evident on this website. Be careful what you vote for folks. We all know the pattern from history rolleyes.gif

FIFY.

Stuart Dickson owns every one of his haters in General Nonsense.

F*ckin easy.

lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

Nice to know I'm not one of his haters, then. I do find his constant use of the "Nazi" slur offensive and detestable though, but I console myself with Godwin's Law.

I assume that you have proof of all those allegations - thought not.

Jim Cassidy and Alan Beveridge have testified and showed their evidence. You really should have read the original post.

I hope those allegations weren't directed at me as I might have to take a leaf out of your book and pretend to go and see a lawyer. Unfortunately, unlike you, I don't have imaginary friends that can be any profession I choose - it must save you a fortune.

Now, don't be running off and telling tales to teacher about me accusing you of having imaginary friends.

You really should stop calling people names if you can't take it back. I wonder if it's OK for me to call you a greetin-faced wee fat grassing f**k? I suppose I better check if it's OK for me to call you a greetin-faced wee fat grassing f**k before I actually do call you a greetin-faced wee fat grassing f**k. I wouldn't want to call you a greetin-faced wee fat grassing f**k and then get reported by you for calling you a greetin-faced wee fat grassing f**k. Then there would be a chance that my post might be deleted because I had called you a greetin-faced wee fat grassing f**k.

I suppose that it's just as well that, at this point, I haven't yet called you a greetin-faced wee fat grassing f**k, isn't it?

Just to be clear, why do you want the NHS in Scotland to fail (which would result in people - including babies - dying)? Is it so that there is space created for all those asylum seekers the party you support wants to allow in?

And, for the record, I never once said that you had killed any babies, you just don't understand basic English (or arithmetic, or percentages, or politics, or ... ).

Quality meltdown. lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

Far too many smilies to be taken seriously. Are you an FS alias?

Still no answers then? No surprise there.

How many babies have to die to make you happy? Just asking.

You appear to have an unhealthy obsession with babies.

I bet you have posters of Jimmy Saville on your bedroom wall!

I bet you live with your mum!

#ernieliveswithhismum

It could be worse than being compared to Nazi's, in the most cowardly way possible.

Fatty could come to our house, shout verbal abuse at us and then throw a random piece of electrical equipment at the wall of our house.

Now that's the definition of bullying.wink.png

I know. You couldn't make it up - although he often does. He once said that he wasn't going to reply to any of my posts unless they were directed at him. He hasn't stopped replying to my posts since, even though none have been directed at him. He's not very good at this trolling lark.

Have you regained your composure yet after your meltdown last night? I was worried about you. It was probably the best online meltdown I've seen since Ricster. lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

I've had StuDick on ignore for years but end up seeing some of his stuff on my phone. But can I ask you, Starti, what is it with the babykiller thing? I'm not criticising and I've had a quick look through the last few pages trying to see precisely what you mean. If I had my way, I'd have this whole thread deleted. It's pretty depressing stuff,and I won't read any more. But why 'babykiller'? I promise I won't say a word whatever your explanation is.

It's the Natsi way. The new Scottish politics, encouraged by their leadership. Make outrageous allegations about your political opponents and issue threats if they don't conform.

Coward1987 tried the threats but he was too cowardly to actually turn up. Wibble here thought he was smart by calling me "baby killer" over and over again whilst believing he was untouchable.

There's loads of evidence this is the SNP style these days. Just put "SNP Bullying" into Google and read some of the thousands of accounts telling their story. Jim Cassidy, Alan Beveridge, both ex SNP members, read about Margaret Curran and the eyewitness account of how SNP Activists hounded her and the electorate in Glasgow East. Read about the Cybernats. Read Wings Over Scotland and the way they make false allegations against anyone who appears to support Conservative or Labour Policies. Read about how SNP activists painted a Nazi Swastika and the letter "Q" on a regional Labour HQ.

The people of Scotland have to be very careful what they are voting for. These idiots are goosestepping us back to the 1930s

Edited by Stuart Dickson