Not Paying Murray's Wages!

After careful consideration of all the likely effects i have decided to not attend any more home matches until either....

We look like a football team again

Or

Murray and his programmer have left the building!

I really cant bring myself to contribute to their wages, its like paying opposition managers to come and beat us! Yes i know the gate fee goes towards others wages who are actually trying and worth their wage, but i would feel hypocritical to continue to pay someone to destroy our club. Hopefully they will click and make me look like a big diddy. I would take that right now.

I will stick to a few away days, and perhaps a cup tie in the interim.

After careful consideration of all the likely effects i have decided to not attend any more home matches until either....

We look like a football team again

Or

Murray and his programmer have left the building!

I really cant bring myself to contribute to their wages, its like paying opposition managers to come and beat us! Yes i know the gate fee goes towards others wages who are actually trying and worth their wage, but i would feel hypocritical to continue to pay someone to destroy our club. Hopefully they will click and make me look like a big diddy. I would take that right now.

I will stick to a few away days, and perhaps a cup tie in the interim.

You don't pay their wages, you pay to support a club that has been there before you were born and will be there when our current manager leaves. This is a tough time and if everyone adopted your threat then Paisley will no longer have a club. What you vent your spleen on then? I know you are pissed off but refusing to go along and support a team probably needing it more than ever is cutting your nose off to spite your face mate.

FFS, we are all hurting, yes that was pash on Friday, no excuses. We finally get a team and McMullen gets attacked, we obviously don't have a Plan B, Plan A a bit dodgy to.

Whilst I am Saints thru and thru its not blind support whatever. But still believe Murray will turn out a team that can not crumble in last 5 mins

You don't pay their wages, you pay to support a club that has been there before you were born and will be there when our current manager leaves. This is a tough time and if everyone adopted your threat then Paisley will no longer have a club. What you vent your spleen on then? I know you are pissed off but refusing to go along and support a team probably needing it more than ever is cutting your nose off to spite your face mate.

Its a free world, and we each choose what, where and to whom we give our hard earned to. I instead of turning up at SMP, feeling frustrated, cheated and knowing the BoD have chucked it and seem hell bent on antagonising the support with their poorly thought through stunts (New Celtic Park anyone?).

I have decided whilst the club nosedives, paying people who are not, and were never up to the job, not to be a hypocrite, and in my own small way starve the poor decision makers of the money they throw at anyone who walks past the door whilst they are looking for a manager. My choice, and i feel its better than turning up and booing or slating the players as they are the only ones who are "Out There", and not the incompetent management team, or the BoD who would re-brand the stadium in any sectarian clubs colours that would pay them to.

Its not just Murray and his duffer, a series of events where consideration for the people who finance the club (Us) has been zero, as they take money and make catastrophic decisions that are bringing our club to its knees. It has to stop, and for my part it stops now!

I sincerely hope Smisa tell them No Deal, we can bide our time for the sake of the club.

Why a new thread for a subject already running one you have already contributed too. Guess you are just attention seeking. You won't be missed here or at the games. Close the door on the way out .

You trying to force me off the forum?

What is wrong woth people like you who somehow believe they are the internet guardians? If you dont like the posts dont read 'em, it makes you look silly and it reads in a kiddy voice " you wont be missed here.... Bla, bla, bla...." Ffs grow up man.

St Mirren is in my blood and has been since I was 5 and my Dad took me along. It was either the slipper or watching the team in 62 (I was a very naughty boy) and my Dad thought the latter was far more punishment. I have seen us far worse but still trooped along as that is what it meant to be a supporter. There have been far more downs than ups and that had always been the case in our history. We were spoiled between 77 and 82 but that was the exception in all my time as a fan. If people choose to stay away when things are tough then that us their prerogative. That is something I usually associate with old firm fans but each to their own as it is not cheap. However, we have a small core fan base and people staying away will hurt the club financially. It won't make the Board leave or sack the manager after 7 league games. What they will be looking for us patience and support for everyone associated with the club. If that fails then we may not have a club to support. If you do stay away from watching then I assume that you, LP will stay away from this forum?

You trying to force me off the forum?

What is wrong woth people like you who somehow believe they are the internet guardians? If you dont like the posts dont read 'em, it makes you look silly and it reads in a kiddy voice " you wont be missed here.... Bla, bla, bla...." Ffs grow up man.

Not For Me Anymore is where you should have posted this but you knew that already attention seeker.

St Mirren is in my blood and has been since I was 5 and my Dad took me along. It was either the slipper or watching the team in 62 (I was a very naughty boy) and my Dad thought the latter was far more punishment. I have seen us far worse but still trooped along as that is what it meant to be a supporter. There have been far more downs than ups and that had always been the case in our history. We were spoiled between 77 and 82 but that was the exception in all my time as a fan. If people choose to stay away when things are tough then that us their prerogative. That is something I usually associate with old firm fans but each to their own as it is not cheap. However, we have a small core fan base and people staying away will hurt the club financially. It won't make the Board leave or sack the manager after 7 league games. What they will be looking for us patience and support for everyone associated with the club. If that fails then we may not have a club to support. If you do stay away from watching then I assume that you, LP will stay away from this forum?

Is this you alter ego IOBs/Ned?

Pray tell what impact both your childish (stay away from the forum) rants might have on someone reading the forum thinking of perhaps checking it and the club out?

I mean its not as If both of you were season ticket holders, and members of a bus now is it?

Is this you alter ego IOBs/Ned?

Pray tell what impact both your childish (stay away from the forum) rants might have on someone reading the forum thinking of perhaps checking it and the club out?

I mean its not as If both of you were season ticket holders, and members of a bus now is it?

I'm a season ticket holder. Unfortuantly there are no supporter buses in Rothesay though there are three Saints fans living over here. You will also find me at away games. Like Ned have been attending st mirren games since the 60s and have seen Saints teams 100 times worse than today's team yet both Nedd and myself are still here.

I rarely respond to others posts as its their own opinions and all are valid. I`d just make a couple of points though. Its not just old firm fans who stay away when the team is rotten, every clubs fans do to a certain extent.

Whoever put the current pricing system in place must surely realise that its far too much. Its a fact that the vast majority of Saints fans - i.e.those who attend home matches - have hardly seen the team win over the past few years. This just cannot sustain a support and its no surprise that the fan base has dropped dramatically in recent years.

I also dispute that a further drop in attendance - and it will surely happen - will be something the board can ignore without taking some kind of action. Dismissing the manager, however, would be pointless as they are so incompetent that a successor would likely be even worse than the last few.

I have already taken the "voting with my feet" option, and feel its the only thing I can do at present.

One last thing. Even in the darkest of days in the 70s for example, we always had at least one or two good players in our team who could entertain a crowd. This team has none.

I'm a season ticket holder. Unfortuantly there are no supporter buses in Rothesay though there are three Saints fans living over here. You will also find me at away games. Like Ned have been attending st mirren games since the 60s and have seen Saints teams 100 times worse than today's team yet both Nedd and myself are still here.

One and the same... Another roaster exposed.

One and the same... Another roaster exposed.

You really are arrogant. Just because we don't agree with your throwing the toys out of the pram doesn't mean we are not concerned, it comes with the territory. It is a game of football ffs and nobdy died. We are a poor football team so dry your eyes as your constant vitriolic bleatings are at saturation point. You are not going back sobeit or until the performance matches your own expectations. Fine, but you want to continue your condemnation of Murray and Spalding despite not actually seeing the product? Be angry, pissed off etc but respect the opinions of those with differing views or who have a little more patience.

Ian, it is pointless having any meaningful talk with this guy. I have said my last to him and going to leave it there unless he resorts to something personal.

You really are arrogant. Just because we don't agree with your throwing the toys out of the pram doesn't mean we are not concerned, it comes with the territory. It is a game of football ffs and nobdy died. We are a poor football team so dry your eyes as your constant vitriolic bleatings are at saturation point. You are not going back sobeit or until the performance matches your own expectations. Fine, but you want to continue your condemnation of Murray and Spalding despite not actually seeing the product? Be angry, pissed off etc but respect the opinions of those with differing views or who have a little more patience.

Almost what could have been written for both your aliases!

You say Rothesay, hmm i get a sense you may be a bit more 'Faraway'..?

I would say we were spoiled 77-90.

That was a long time and people at my age won't accept anything else if honest

I don't go every week as i help to run a team who play Sat Afternoons

So i caught Fri night's game and was horrified at the first half performance

I know it's an old cliche but i have seen better teams down the Racecourse than what i witnessed in that first 45

I go when i can but these days out of duty and very rarely get excited on what's on offer

First impression we have only 2 fitba players out there in Mallan and Shankland

It's not good enough if you want to entice people back

I would say the majority of our loyal support were around in that Golden time and they are getting older and older every passing season

The young ones aren't coming back as it must be soul destroying more or less every Home game St Mirren don't win

No matter what St Mirren should be set up to try to win their home games

That means no just 1 up front and 2 holding midfield players and some genuine wide players to go at players

Murray should told this

He would get some slack if the team were having a go

I opted to stay away from quite a few games under Craig, but I didn't feel the need to start a thread on here and slabber about not paying his wages, blah f**king blah.

Your prerogative, certainly, but don't assume the rest of us give enough of a f**k to appreciate having it plastered over the main board on here.

I opted to stay away from quite a few games under Craig, but I didn't feel the need to start a thread on here and slabber about not paying his wages, blah f**king blah.

Your prerogative, certainly, but don't assume the rest of us give enough of a f**k to appreciate having it plastered over the main board on here.

i agree wholeheartedly

its a form of attention seeking if u ask me