Come In - Share My Happiness

Isle Of Bute Saint

For the first time in two years will spend Christmas & New Year with the family which I am excited about.

Will make a special meal then just laze about with my wife and daughter drinking wine and maybe the odd malt. Listen to music watch a movie , hopefully Kevin Bridges new DVD will be out for Christmas which would also be fun to watch.

New Year will just be me and the wife a quiet night in Joules Holland always a highlight then Morton on the 2d might even drag the wife along for that one.

All might seem a wee bit silly hut when you have spent two festive times away the next one up just seems so special.

The fact I am home from November 18th till January 12th is just the icing on the cake , the daughters 21st on December the 5th with the Humming Bird hired it should be a right good party. So much too look forward to.

Want to share your plans.

Just had 1 day in 8 cut from my contract at work - only work 7 in 16 now! clap.gif Management are so incompetent that they've had to ask us in for O/T, I've knocked back 4 shifts since the new hours were introduced at the start of the month - fuck'em!

Also had the threat of being forced into work on Christmas Day removed, we never were but it was never confirmed until a coupla days beforehand. Only one event could make things better - being made redundant!