Bye, Bye Kylie

Press Release.....

St Mirren Park

St Mirren today wish to announce that Pie Stall Assistant, Kylie McSweegan has left the Club by mutual consent.

On reflection of Saturdays defeat at Falkirk it was felt that some changes were required going forward and after discussions it was agreed with Kylie that she would step down from her role at the Club in order for such changes to be made.

The Club wish to thank Kylie for putting the Club and Manager, Ian Murray first in this instance and for her hard work on and off the field during her time at the Club and wish her well in the future.

Edited by Lord Pityme

The Daily Record have been onto Kylie for her take on the way she was treated by the club.

" like aye, but naw, but aye, but, but I wiz jist serving Bovril's and Mars Bars. It wiz that Kay-Lee wan that wiz oan pies, so it wiz?

I feel like the club huv made me like sum cinnae escaped goat, or something. f**k it am away tae the Last Post tae get wankered oan thon blue gin and cider."