Ian Murray. The Stats

Here are the stats for Ian Murray as a manager this calendar year

Played 31 matches

Won 5. Win rate of approx 16%

Goals scored 17

Goals conceded 70

This guy is not a manager I genuinely think that I could easily get a better record than that it's a joke

watching saints since he came ,its no wonder his teams concede for fun ,the tactics shown are primary school football at best,but he was the same at Dumbarton ,cant remember how many times last season they conceded 5 goals but prob 6 or 7 ,so god knows what our bod asked him at interview probably something like ,salary 65 g ,I accept ,,hired

Played 31 matches

Goals scored 17

Goals conceded 70

This guy is not a manager I genuinely think that I could easily get a better record than that it's a joke

Well its a 'results driven business' as the old cliche goes. Murray himself stated that if we were languishing at the wrong end come Christamas he 'd be offski. Unless there is a turnaround over the next four weeks or so, the guy is a goner and he himself would allude to that.

That's it really, nowt else to say, last chance saloon looms, for yet another St Mirren manager. What in itself does that suggest I wonder.............whistling.gif

Meantime , as usual the fans will try and see hope, provide support, although the expectation tank is at a major low just now.

These stats would pretty much see any manager out the door from a gig with any team in any league anywhere

However , maybe its all about to come together right enough, erm , I'd love, it I'd really love it.................

Edited by Seaside Nipper

Played 31 matches

Goals scored 17

Goals conceded 70

I'm not here to defend Ian Murray by any means but if you are going to use stats as back up at least get them right.

Dumbarton scored 17 goals in the league between Jan and May and conceded 43.

We've scored 12 and conceded 21 under Murray in the league.

So in total his record in the league in 2016 is 29 goals scored 64 conceded.

Still very poor but not quite as abysmal as 17 vs 70.

I'm not here to defend Ian Murray by any means but if you are going to use stats as back up at least get them right.

Dumbarton scored 17 goals in the league between Jan and May and conceded 43.

We've scored 12 and conceded 21 under Murray in the league.

So in total his record in the league in 2016 is 29 goals scored 64 conceded.

Still very poor but not quite as abysmal as 17 vs 70.

If you're going to get the stats right at least make sure you get the year right.....

:P

Edited by davidg