November 2005 - Cup Winners

div

Tragically, (whilst I appreciate the memory) this thread and similar others simply serve to underline how appalling the current state of affairs is. sad.png

Threads such as these are exactly what should be running throughout the close season - not while there's reality being (badly) played out on the pitch week by week.

Edited by bluto

Tragically, (whilst I appreciate the memory) this thread and similar others simply serve to underline how appalling the current state of affairs is. sad.png

Threads such as these are exactly what should be running throughout the close season - not while there's reality being (badly) played out on the pitch week by week.

We aren't playing another game for 9 days. I'm not going to sit here and wring my hands for a week and a half and cry, life is too short !

What will be will be. The team went through a lot lower points than the one we are in now before days like the one in the video, and the better one in March 2013.

The bad times only serve to make the good times that much sweeter. Let's face it if we wanted to follow a team that has success every season we would have followed one of the fannies from up the M8.

Rangers will easily beat us in semi. I hope we van beat morton but don't think we're going anywhere this season. It's pathetic that we are so far behind

I'll settle for going nowhere this season. Trips to Stenny and the Wee Rovers are too grim to contemplate.

God Bless Wee Baldy

Marvellous

fùck him, he's an ignorant arrogant wee prick

but good memories from that game, huge queue of buses on the M8 and guys getting aff tae piss on the hard shoulder and sprinting back to get back on their buses. lol.giflol.gif

Edited by murray street

I agree.

However to put positive (?) spin on this , when you look at the turnout for diddy fests like this , it shows that the St Mirren support ( including obvious glory hunters of which we have several thousand ) will respond in decent numbers.

Ok, now back to the negative , if only St mirren could get their shit together enough and serve up some promise, more fans would trap, so St mirren, build it and some of the less ultra fickle , will come.