Learn Something New Every Day

RickMcD

Dearie me indeed. I did of course google both zuggle and blue waffle. I will now make the following statements

1) Zuggle made me laugh out loud so thank you for that. I must say I have zuggled a few curtians in my time although not always after sexual contact. I sometimes zuggle my urine onto the crusty curtians of the travel lodge. I find zuggling at an unusual height (such as on your knees or whilst stood on the coffee table) to be safest lest you may zuggle a previously zuggled area.

2) Blue waffle was a somewhat different experience. At my age a "stonner" appears but once a decade however I think Tom jnr may never straighten his back again!!!!

Edited by TediousTom

maybe you didnt have curtains...............whistling.gif

I did but I didn't want the neighbours seeing my tadger. All our curtains were near the windows. A lot of guys tell me they used a sock. I don't know whether they then put it back on. Going off at a bit of a tangent, a guy I was at school with moved into a bedsit in Glasgow when he went to uni. He was quite successful with ladies and he told us that after he had done the business and removed his condom (we didn't call them that back then- we called them s***t bags, three for 3/9d. from Paisley Surgical Supply in Cotton Street in those days) he flicked it from his fold up bed straight into his sink. What a picture and I wonder what the lady thought about it.

About a decade ago... I think it was Bill Lees... Who introduced a whole thread about the efficacy of curtains, vis a vis male "cleanliness."... :rolleyes:

ETA:

Had a quick look.

Here's a wee one... :)

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php/topic/14730-things-you-could-do-right-now/#entry313565

And here's the earliest I found. On the night shift, I think, but amusing....

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php/topic/13857-fat-burd-thread-2/

There are dozens, Rick.

You should have come straight here after Camphill, if you'd really wanted a fully-rounded education...

Edited by bluto

I did but I didn't want the neighbours seeing my tadger. All our curtains were near the windows. A lot of guys tell me they used a sock. I don't know whether they then put it back on. Going off at a bit of a tangent, a guy I was at school with moved into a bedsit in Glasgow when he went to uni. He was quite successful with ladies and he told us that after he had done the business and removed his condom (we didn't call them that back then- we called them s***t bags, three for 3/9d. from Paisley Surgical Supply in Cotton Street in those days) he flicked it from his fold up bed straight into his sink. What a picture and I wonder what the lady thought about it.

laugh.png

jeezuzf**kinwept

rip.gif

arent socks a bit small to hang on your windows............whistling.gif

Maybe I should clean things up better and make this a seriously interesting thread, (Have we got any of those?) I learned today thanks to Steve Harley on the Chris Evans Breakfast Show that ' on this day in 1959, Prestwick Airport and Renfrew Airport in Scotland became the first British airports to sell duty free products'. I never knew that and I was around at the time. Got fond memories of Renfrew Airport. Used to go plane spotting there and then when I was playing fitba at KG5 as we knew it, I used to get a bollicking for watching planes instead of concentrating on the game. Happy days.