No Home League Win Until At Least December!

This guy was taking .......

Smelling salts in dug out when we were one up ,Seriously second half we were like rabbits a light after playing well in first half even Miller can't make him change his crap!..,, we were riding our luck in first half and gave up second half our fitness is suspect?

This guy was taking .......

Smelling salts in dug out when we were one up ,Seriously second half we were like rabbits a light after playing well in first half even Miller can't make him change his crap!..,, we were riding our luck in first half and gave up second half our fitness is suspect?

Fitness is an issue

Instead of giving players time off it should have been addressed

Late goals and always finishing a game on the backfoot

Haw Cockles?!?!

Which hms pasley and where is it and where did you get the picture...?

I've just been wandering down google lane out of interest and cannae locate it...

You're searching for the wrong thing that's why.

Try "condescending` pish" and you'll find it's on the front page along with some of your BAWA posts.

Can't believe I find myself in November in the championship looking at other teams results hoping that they lose so we don't end up right in a relegation fight to the third tier of Scottish football. These teams are f**kin Dumbarton and Alloa FFS :-(

I know we are in a relegation fight, but I'm trying my hardest to be positive and ignore that thought.

Oh good Alloa are losing !!! FFS I'm getting a riddy typing this :-0