St Andrews Day

Kendo

1966, 29th November - I believe something fantastic and amazing happened in the history of the world that day but I can't quite remember what it was.

Never mind, I'll think about it while I finish my birthday cake.

Belated happy birthday ye auld codger.

1966, 29th November - I believe something fantastic and amazing happened in the history of the world that day but I can't quite remember what it was.

Never mind, I'll think about it while I finish my birthday cake.

Fuxake.

I can see it next year.. Nov 29 on here...

Happy St Slartibartfast's Day!

Tempted right now after burying an old friend.

Drink and food, is that all we think off.

Every day is a school day. I looked up earlier and read about his many remains being sent to Scotland.

There were alleged bits and pieces of him taken all over Christendom.

Its what they did when cementing the religion in areas. Gave it a direct connection to Jesus and his disciples.

Not sure getting bladdered is highly appropriate for remembering a Christian Saint all the same. <_<

Do you not have to be dead to be a Saint? Not a Saint as in one of us, a Saint as in one of them. No, not a Perth Saint, one of those other types of Saint.

Are you hoping that I'll be dead by this time next year? No? By this time next week then, is it? :)

I can take a hint!

Naw, actually, I can't. :)

If I last until next year then I believe that I'll be officially old. I'll need to be pedantic and pick folk up for spelling and grammar. Nothing will change then, I suppose.

You need to have been responsible for a miracle or two as well. Where to start with that wish list...

:)

Dunno. Killed Jesus?

You would be better asking Bluto and Rick, I think they were around at the time. I'm pretty sure I've heard them referred to as a couple of Picts.

whistling.gif:

Cheeky bassa! Don't know about Bluto, right enough. I heard Pontius the pilot washed his hands so the Romans couldn't get the blame. It was definitely Jews that wanted him dead. Back on subject, we have haggis and the trimmings on St.Andrew's Day and on 25 January. We're trying to bring a bit of culture to Ulstermen.