Rae Must Go!

Poz on the Poz spin, he has also won as many ganes at Home than Craig and Murray put together, Noooo bad in 2 hours

Nah, look at all the '0's in his record. Not good enough. Even Gus' shitfest sides would have managed a '1' somewhere by now. Rae is clearly a dud.... Also, he was announced ten minutes ago on the club website, yet he has failed to deliver a million pound player through Ralston. Get this loser out of our club!

Nah, look at all the '0's in his record. Not good enough. Even Gus' shitfest sides would have managed a '1' somewhere by now. Rae is clearly a dud.... Also, he was announced ten minutes ago on the club website, yet he has failed to deliver a million pound player through Ralston. Get this loser out of our club!

Has he insulted the fans yet??

Alloa beat us tomorrow and this thread will sweep into a tsunami sure enough.

Team section, input, lack of belief, scaring the players , blah de......We all know what's coming next.

I believe quite a few Clyde listeners glad he's got this gig, cos it gets him off the airwaves.

Just cannae catch a break in this game

A number of times in his interview Rae says "I seen you", implying that:

1) he isn't as well spoken as he claims to be (grammatical correctness dictates that it should be "I saw" or "I have seen".

2) He ain't no Saint or it should have been "I seen us / saw us / have seen us / huvnae seen us"