Scratchcards

Yes, it's clearly me that's whining and bitching here about the Fans Council.

They are the saviours of the supporters buses.... Apparently!

But at least this has cleared upmthe scratchcard issue, the proceeds from that are "Definitely" not going towards the private bar fit out.... That is being funded by everyones ticket purchases so those pals in there get their own bar.

No wonder Rae is pulling out what little hair he has... FFS he is trying to recruit a decent assistant to work with him and turn our fortunes around, but the board think funding a private members bar is a better use of funds than getting a decent management team in. And still..! People rush to their defence.

Edited by Lord Pityme

FFS he is trying to recruit a decent assistant to work with him and turn our fortunes around, but the board think funding a private members bar is a better use of funds than getting a decent management team in. And still..! People rush to their defence.

You do realise that the club operates as a business with different budgets for different areas?

Playing budget, maintenance budget etc.

If all the money went to the team budget the stadium would fall into ruin and the training facilities will close.

I think you need to calm down and be assured the playing budget will remain competitive for this league and funds from it will not be redirected for other projects.

You do realise that the club operates as a business with different budgets for different areas?

Playing budget, maintenance budget etc.

If all the money went to the team budget the stadium would fall into ruin and the training facilities will close.

I think you need to calm down and be assured the playing budget will remain competitive for this league and funds from it will not be redirected for other projects.

On day three of his reign, Alex Rae already.... doesn't share your confidence.

I wonder how many saints fans would rather their ticket money went on a members only bar, or into the playing budget?

Edited by Lord Pityme

Yeah...

Alex Rae only took a matter of days to workout he couldn't trust a word your pals say. And of course if he decides it isn't worth it, that won't be your pals fault either I assume.

Interesting, I'm not aware of what's happened, can you share what you know with the rest of us?

You should tune into the media if your source has dried up! Alex is telling all and sundry about his frustrations.

I think every manager will want more money and resources for the team, hardly surprising. Fortunately we have custodians who operate within a strict budget.

You seem to be in the know however so are you saying rae took the job without knowing what he was working with?

I think every manager will want more money and resources for the team, hardly surprising. Fortunately we have custodians who operate within a strict budget.

You seem to be in the know however so are you saying rae took the job without knowing what he was working with?

Yeah I am in the know, I watch,listen and tead his interviews!

Obviously an agareement/understanding to bring in his own assistant has unravelled in a day or so. He feels so strongly about it that even after only three days in a new job he has told the media the outline of his frustrations.

Now I find it hard to believe he is so pissed off because something he just asked for was declined, more like something he was led to believe would happen, isnt going to.

Tune into the media, its really not that hard.

That's the point. I have listened to all his interview, and haven't heard him mention what his "widespread frustrations" are, so do us a favour and point me to the article or interview where he lists them as I'm genuinely interested to know.

Surely you're not just putting 2+2 together and coming up with 800 just to satisfy your incessant thirst for negativity?

Obviously an agareement/understanding to bring in his own assistant has unravelled in a day or so. He feels so strongly about it that even after only three days in a new job he has told the media the outline of his frustrations.

Now I find it hard to believe he is so pissed off because something he just asked for was declined, more like something he was led to believe would happen, isnt going to.

This agreement you read/heard about was confirmed by rae and the board reneged on it?

Is that what you're saying as fact?

As I suspected you're basing your rant purely on assumptions, no actual facts,

I guess your passion for negativity has been tested this week with the win last weekend and the u-20s fine victory in midweek so it's great you've still managed to invent something to fuel your anti-board, anti-club, anti-everything agenda.

I guess your passion for negativity has been tested this week with the win last weekend and the u-20s fine victory in midweek so it's great you've still managed to invent something to fuel your anti-board, anti-club, anti-everything agenda.

In fairness, Christmas is a time to gather together and spend time with your antis (and all your other family members).

So there is a collective denial of what Rae has expressed in his interviews.... Lets see howmit pans out.

Saw you sitting on your own in Alloa, you should have come join some good old saints fans!

Edited by Lord Pityme

So there is a collective denial of what Rae has expressed in his interviews.... Lets see howmit pans out.

Saw you sitting on your in Alloa, you should have come join some good old saints fans!

You really are a ray of sunshine.

Edited by Drew

LPM

Are you referring to an article written in yesterdays PDE whereby Alex Rae is talking about bringing in an assistant, namely David Farrell and he states if he does not get an assistant it would put additional pressure on David Longwell, but being in the job for only 3 days, he would have to see what happens? or is it I have grasped the wrong end of the stick?

You certainly have got me and no doubt plenty of other contributors/readers of this forum baffled, especially as the OP is talking about the scratch cards. Please enlighten me? or if LPM does not want to answer can any other forum members/readers respond?

Saw you sitting on your own in Alloa, you should have come join some good old saints fans!

I was on my own apart from my mate, his two kids and my son.

Do you ever get anything right?