Prices For Sunday

I am a season ticket holder but was maybe going to take my nephew along on Sunday. He was at hibs and enjoyed the 2-2 draw and seeing as it's the last game I said he could come. Just wondering why the price is ten pounds dearer this week than when we went to hibs. 15 quid for lad of 11 seems steep?

I am a season ticket holder but was maybe going to take my nephew along on Sunday. He was at hibs and enjoyed the 2-2 draw and seeing as it's the last game I said he could come. Just wondering why the price is ten pounds dearer this week than when we went to hibs. 15 quid for lad of 11 seems steep?

I`m sure at the start of the season & all season long the official site clearly states that

"The Ticket prices for Season 2015/16 are as follows:"

West Stand

Adult – £20 £25

OAP (over 65) – £10 £15

Student – £10 £15

Child (Under 18) – £10 £15

Child (Under 12) – £5 Youre now under 18 !! £15

Unemployed – £10** £15

Wheelchair User – £10# £15

Carer – FREE

A whopping 25% increase for adults and an incredible 50% hike in prices for OAPs Youths & disabled fans

It's not a problem mate I will pay I just went online and couldn't work out why a match v hibs was a fiver yet for rangers it jumps to 15. Now I am well aware we are a great club and we have loads of offers for youngsters etc however, for a man who maybe takes a kid or two along on a pay as you go basis this price seems v high and quite unfair actually

Real reason is they can now charge the Ugly sisters the inflated price which means 4000 paying fans x £5 alone is £20000. We should make somewhere between a min of £60k and a max of £100k in gate money from them. How much damage it does to the home support in the long term time will tell.

Interested to know if the earlier game vs them we charged £25 and £15

Real reason is they can now charge the Ugly sisters the inflated price which means 4000 paying fans x £5 alone is £20000. We should make somewhere between a min of £60k and a max of £100k in gate money from them. How much damage it does to the home support in the long term time will tell.

Interested to know if the earlier game vs them we charged £25 and £15

Does anyone know how many tickets The R*ngers have sold for this one ? Live on telly , sunday afternoon. , i wouldnt be so sure of the 4000 H*ns.

Livi charged £20 for them tonight , total crowd 5015 (youve got to assume 4500 of them) but the live TV sunday afternoon game might see many of them choosing to watch it in Louden type establishments. Couple that with the massive increase in security needed ,plus the fact that we dont get a brass farthing extra for telly games, the figures may be significantly lower.

I f**king hate that lot.

Does anyone know how many tickets The R*ngers have sold for this one ? Live on telly , sunday afternoon. , i wouldnt be so sure of the 4000 H*ns.

Livi charged £20 for them tonight , total crowd 5015 (youve got to assume 4500 of them) but the live TV sunday afternoon game might see many of them choosing to watch it in Louden type establishments. Couple that with the massive increase in security needed ,plus the fact that we dont get a brass farthing extra for telly games, the figures may be significantly lower.

I f**king hate that lot.

Don't know how they work their away ticket allocation but I would guess they would have more than 4000 on their list for away games and they may just allocate them a ticket and charge their card?

Just had a look on the online ticket site and looks like less than 700 tickets left in the main and west stand. Depending on how many season ticket holders actually boycott Thommo and Goody's last game I would think that we will be looking at between 7200 and 7500 on Sunday comfortably if not more.

I go to all matches home and away and I haven't yet had to pay 15 quid for an u12 even at ibrox. as I have said we have some good offers but I feel sorry for the folks who can't go on Sunday due to cost. I know of one man who wanted to go and isn't now after the price increase. Anyway I'm probably going on a bit I apologise for that. I just want our young fans who can't afford to go to be heard

I go to all matches home and away and I haven't yet had to pay 15 quid for an u12 even at ibrox. as I have said we have some good offers but I feel sorry for the folks who can't go on Sunday due to cost. I know of one man who wanted to go and isn't now after the price increase. Anyway I'm probably going on a bit I apologise for that. I just want our young fans who can't afford to go to be heard

While nobody cant say cost isn't an issue it's a recurring theme throughout the season.

Some people spend a disproportionate amount on football compared to what non football people would see as reasonable.

It's all relevant to what people see as important.

There's been a recent amount of posts showing what people pay for 90 minutes of some guy/guys/girls singing songs, considerably more, generally, than a game watching St Mirren.

There are some "die-hards" who follow home and away and the cost would probably frighten the life out of them, or their partners, if they have one.

The bottom line is you pay if you feel it's important or you don't if you feel you have something more important in your life.

The amount of moaning about it is just bluster., which is what the forum is really all about. lol.gif

While nobody cant say cost isn't an issue it's a recurring theme throughout the season.

Some people spend a disproportionate amount on football compared to what non football people would see as reasonable.

There's been a recent amount of posts showing what people pay for 90 minutes of some guy/guys/girls singing songs, considerably more, generally, than a game watching St Mirren.

There are some "die-hards" who follow home and away and the cost would probably frighten the life out of them, or their partners, if they have one.

The bottom line is you pay if you feel it's important or you don't if you feel you have something more important in your life.

The amount of moaning about it is just bluster., which is what the forum is really all about. lol.gif

So if moaning is what a forum is all about, why do you moan at what you see to be the moaners?

BTW...

"nobody cant say cost isn't an issue"

Really?

Are you really sure about that?

Beautiful... "Let it go or ignore"... Says my number one follower who waits to jump on my every post!

I shall add hypocrisy to your list of talents!

So if moaning is what a forum is all about, why do you moan at what you see to be the moaners?

BTW...

"nobody cant say cost isn't an issue"

Really?

Are you really sure about that?

Couldnae make it up. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

bye1.gif

Couldnae make it up. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

bye1.gif

Indeed you couldn't. I didn't.

I have ignored you for so long but the irony and sheer hypocrisy of the way you have posted tonight was too wonderful to ignore!

It would have been easier to ignore Stuart who actually speaks more sense and contributes more positively than you.

Wank away...pick at my post if you have a free hand!

Back on topic...................

Impossible to quantify on the cost of watching football.

You get lunatics like Shull who would have us playing amateur football, I'm sure that would satisfy the desire of the supporters. lol.gif

Then , it's easy to say that the cost is unimportant section, as they have plenty of disposable income, or certainly prioritise football as their main pastime.

You either pay or don't.

You can't argue about the quality as it's invariably shite compared to other sports and leagues.

Suppose it's "our" shite so we're happy to attend and then moan like fcuk.

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Just had a look on the online ticket site and looks like less than 700 tickets left in the main and west stand. Depending on how many season ticket holders actually boycott Thommo and Goody's last game I would think that we will be looking at between 7200 and 7500 on Sunday comfortably if not more.

If we end up with an attendance like that at £25 and £15 a head it will certainly have made the club a lot of money from a totally meaningless game. Could be a really good bit of business.

To me the bottom line is the way the club , in an attempt to fleece Newco fans, are also hitting their own pay at the gate fans in the pocket just because this is a big game for Newco. (not to mention the treatment of season ticket holders in the Family Stand)

This random increase in gate prices (which had been clearly set out at the start of the season ) just because its the Scum is morally wrong.

This weekend is a Bank Holiday, how would you feel if the Petrol companies hit us with a 25 -50% increase just because it was going to be a busy weekend ?

To me the bottom line is the way the club , in an attempt to fleece Newco fans, are also hitting their own pay at the gate fans in the pocket just because this is a big game for Newco. (not to mention the treatment of season ticket holders in the Family Stand)

This random increase in gate prices (which had been clearly set out at the start of the season ) just because its the Scum is morally wrong.

This weekend is a Bank Holiday, how would you feel if the Petrol companies hit us with a 25 -50% increase just because it was going to be a busy weekend ?

It's all about supply and demand. When oil prices were high so was the demand.

In answer to your question I'd fill up before the weekend and wait till Tuesday until I bought anymore.

It's all about supply and demand. When oil prices were high so was the demand.

In answer to your question I'd fill up before the weekend and wait till Tuesday until I bought anymore.

Yes , i fully understand supply & demand. But we dont see oil companies hitting us with a one day up to 50% increase do we ? Especially if they`d spent all year telling us what their prices were.

Yes , i fully understand supply & demand. But we dont see oil companies hitting us with a one day up to 50% increase do we ? Especially if they`d spent all year telling us what their prices were.

If we were an oil company we'd be minted.