The Dundee Derby Tonight

shull

Really looking forward to this.

Makes it worthwhile having free BT Sport.

Could finally see the end of the Arabs as a Premiership Team.

Would make it more sweeter if Fanny McNamara was still their Manager.

Anyway, prediction ......

Dundee 4 Dundee United 1

thumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gif

I'll be delighted if they get pumped tonight. Being relegated by their closest neighbours would be sweet.

Since that season when they brought in Alex Smith and spent their way out of probable relegation and sent us down I have been waiting for this day. Hopefully they are also in serious financial difficulties now that Stephen Thomson is sick of pishing his money away. Here's hoping they get relegated again next season.

Tangerine tadgers.

I like Tannadice as a stadium, and have no feelings for or against Dundee United, but if you sell Ciftci, Mackay-Steven and Armstrong to a divisional rival, after selling a few good players down South the season before, then really, what did they expect?

Scottish football. A busted flush with one of its best-supported and traditionally successful clubs relegated, and the re-introduction of the 'Old Firm' duopoly surely resulting in further asset-stripping of half-decent talent at other clubs, and another 25 plus years of no-one bar them winning the league.

Neil Doncaster can take his 'product' and shove it sideways up his smug grinning arse.

At least faraway will have a Saints game on his doorstep again.

I might actually go to an away game next season. Up to St Andrews for the day, nip into Dundee for the game, back to St Andrews for a nice dinner and a stroll past the home of golf as the sun sets.

Job's a good un'.