Orlando

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I take it you're trying to take the p!ss or didn't you read the article? IF the former. Not remotely clever. Not remotely funny. The killing machine they mentioned was an AR-15

On 19/06/2016 at 9:39 PM, faraway saint said:

You dismiss anybody that disagrees, and you continually bring, by comparison, minor incidents into focus when they are a blip in comparison to the many major incident in America.

As for the smilies, well they say more than words sometime.

Away and don't take yourself so seriously, it doesn't become you, we already have a resident know it all. bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gif

On 23/06/2016 at 11:32 PM, saintnextlifetime said:

12 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Nope , I used it in exactly the context you had in a previous post . .so , if there is any "running along " to be done . .that's it , you can jog on. .

To help you, "by comparison".................................:wacko:

You really are so blinkered, and, like most, when it's not going your way your previous "pals" become" lesser individuals", tragic, and you obviously have some agenda that prevents you seeing the fecking truth.

Now you're becoming as tragic as Oaky, and that's some doing. :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

9 hours ago, faraway saint said:

To help you, "by comparison".................................:wacko:

You really are so blinkered, and, like most when it's not going your way your previous "pals" become" lesser individuals", tragic, and you obviously have some agenda that prevent you seeing the fecking truth.

Now, feck right off, you're becoming as tragic as Oaky, and that's some doing. :byebye

:P

Robert , you are the one who quickly dismisses anyone who doesn't agree with you . You even go into threads , that have no interest to you whatsoever , in order to be dismissive and invalidate others.

I reckon the murder of anyone in cold blood to not be minor , even "by comparison". .

I have no agenda . I was simply trying to point out that , for more than one reason , a ban on guns in vast country like America was not the answer . If it were the answer , then perhaps gun crime would have vanished when automatics and hand guns were banned here in the UK, instead of that it increased after the ban. .

It is just a bit of free speech , if it annoys you , you can ignore it . .

4 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

:P

Robert , you are the one who quickly dismisses anyone who doesn't agree with you . You even go into threads , that have no interest to you whatsoever , in order to be dismissive and invalidate others.

I reckon the murder of anyone in cold blood to not be minor , even "by comparison". .

I have no agenda . I was simply trying to point out that , for more than one reason , a ban on guns in vast country like America was not the answer . If it were the answer , then perhaps gun crime would have vanished when automatics and hand guns were banned here in the UK, instead of that it increased after the ban. .

It is just a bit of free speech , if it annoys you , you can ignore it . .

I have never said a ban on guns is the only answer but it's as clear as can be that a ban would make a vast difference.

My viewpoint is backed by considerable stats but the only stat that matters is the many mass shootings that happen in the USA on a fairly regular basis and how tragic these are.

I also have many friends who are living the nightmare in the USA who also firmly believe a ban on guns is a major step to reducing the unnecessary deaths. 

As for your "point" on the guns in the UK, how you can make a comparison between the US & UK is bemusing, yet tragic, and, IMO, clearly shows you have some ideology that is misguided, at best. 

This is going nowhere, thanks for your time. :byebye