Corruption in Football

shull

This is tip......

We know football is totally corrupt, what I find funny is the English are so naïve that their whiter than white image, in their own minds is tarnished.

Whilst they slag off FIFA they bring in totally foreign investment, they have no control over agents, and with fees going into billions this is the start of the end.

I hear SKY and other sponsors are following with interest

Big Sam, fat greedy twat  that he is, has just dropped the English game in the merd. Whilst they laugh at our game with its pennies.

As demonstrated with Sevco, conning , fraud and underhand biz catches up with you and kills you off.

Southampton Football Club has today been made aware by The Daily Telegraph that, as part of their on-going investigation, the club's Assistant First Team Manager Eric Black will feature as part of an article in tomorrow's paper.

The club immediately requested to be sent, by The Daily Telegraph, the details of this article, but the newspaper declined to share any further information.

We have today contacted The FA and The Premier League, and intend to work closely with both bodies on this matter when the facts become clear.

Southampton Football Club is fully committed to investigating any situation that directly or indirectly relates to our club, employees or the wider community.

It's the culture in football though, this bribe thing. Even in the juvenile game there are sales reps for sportswear companies that will offer "incentives" for club committee members to get their club to do all their business with them - and we're only talking tens of thousands of business every year too, hardly the kind of levels these guys are at. I don't know how many committee members have their heads turned by it but it must work at some level because the sales reps keep on doing it. 

8 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

It's the culture in football though, this bribe thing. Even in the juvenile game there are sales reps for sportswear companies that will offer "incentives" for club committee members to get their club to do all their business with them - and we're only talking tens of thousands of business every year too, hardly the kind of levels these guys are at. I don't know how many committee members have their heads turned by it but it must work at some level because the sales reps keep on doing it. 

Its not just Football, Its human nature. You will always get people ,in every walk of life who are willing to do "on the side" deals , who want to bypass the rules or are just plain greedy. Its not as bad as it was what with anti corruption legislation but lets not kid ourselves its still a part of everyday life in just about every profession.

Its not just Football, Its human nature. You will always get people ,in every walk of life who are willing to do "on the side" deals , who want to bypass the rules or are just plain greedy. Its not as bad as it was what with anti corruption legislation but lets not kid ourselves its still a part of everyday life in just about every profession.

Is it any different (all be it on a larger scale, but the principle is the same) from a Joiner or a Plumber for example doing homers and therefore evading paying tax?
So yes, I'd say you're right. It is part of every day life. Let he that is without sin as they say.
I don't agree with how the Telegraph have gone about this though, as Sam Allardyce said, it was entrapment from the word go.