Latest Scores

FTOF

I’m so glad I don’t take this shit as seriously as I did when I was younger.

Today would probably have seen me in a foul mood for a week. 
I remember after the Italy game in 2007 I was like a bear with a sore head for days.

Basically right up until Croatia gubbed England at Wembley the following Wednesday to boot them out too.

Cheered me right up 🤣

Does that make me a shallow person? 

3 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I’m so glad I don’t take this shit as seriously as I did when I was younger.

Today would probably have seen me in a foul mood for a week. 
I remember after the Italy game in 2007 I was like a bear with a sore head for days.

Basically right up until Croatia gubbed England at Wembley the following Wednesday to boot them out too.

Cheered me right up 🤣

Does that make me a shallow person? 

The World Cup in Argentina hit me hard as well, shattered my whole life for days.

Peru then Iran just sucked the life out of me, even wee Archies goal was a sticking plaster over my hurt.

I don't take any solace in any other teams misfortune, life's too short so, aye, you're as shallow as a puddle. :lol:

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

The World Cup in Argentina hit me hard as well, shattered my whole life for days.

Peru then Iran just sucked the life out of me, even wee Archies goal was a sticking plaster over my hurt.

I don't take any solace in any other teams misfortune, life's too short so, aye, you're as shallow as a puddle. :lol:

Aye Argentina was a sore one. I was only 12 but was devastated. 
Still remember 74 vividly despite only being 8. That was a really sore one after not even losing a game. 

13 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:
29 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
C;mon Spain.............................another good game on the cards I hope. 

This afternoon has confirmed how much more pleasurable watching these games as a neutral is, Spain looking quick and dominant in the first 10 mins.

Going to be a long night for Sweden, surely they can't hold out under this pressure for the whole game? 

Got to say a bit disappointed  today with what I seen when I was on my break at work being the goals, especially the second. What did make it better was the humour of where I work being drivers coming in and going out of mess room warning each other I was in there and Scotland losing.............I don't think I'm that bad🤣🤣🤣🤣