Latest Scores

FTOF

5 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Meanwhile, the beast doing what he does best for City! Had a look at the womens scores, seriously uneven playing field, at the moment there are some elite sides, and the rest are not equipped to deal with it

Yes see a few 7-0 and one 15-0 scores. Maybe should have more tiers in qualification until the others catch up.

Celtic 0-3 Madrid, final score.

Madrid were too good, especially in the 2nd half but Celtic will get goals, and points, if they keep playing like this as they have created 3 or 4 more than decent chances.

If Kyogo can stay fit he usually tucks these type of chances away. 

I'm shattered, bed time for me. :snore

8 hours ago, faraway saint said:

It's The Machine, get it right. :lol:

Either way I read a really good interview with him in 442 on the plane on the way over, comes across as a decent, intelligent and grounded lad, looking forward to him scoring buckets loads this season and for a few to come.

8 minutes ago, guinness said:

Ajax not playing with any great urgency now. Becoming a bit boring. Rangers happy to keep score down.

Agreed. Ajax have taken their foot off the pedal and Govan put the ball in the net but ruled offside

Edited by Rascal