Latest Scores

FTOF

27 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Absolutely brilliant results in the Champion's league so far. Couldn't have scripted it better. Well, maybe. Sad Ajax decided to take it easy, second half.

Yep. Could have been 5,6 or more in Amsterdam had Ajax kept up the pace. I don’t have access to the stats but the number of completed passes for Ajax compared to the Govan team was huge. To be fair to the Govan team (why I should be, I’m not sure) they competed better in effort and physicality in the second half but, by then it was too little, too late.

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

FFS, another penalty for Napoli............................missed, cocky cnut tried to get too smart.

Napoli 1-0 Liverpool, 18 mins.

Let's see what Liverpool can do, under severe pressure. 

Oh my, a shocking bit of defending gives Napoli another great chance before Van Dijk clears the ball off the line.

28 mins. 

Oh, Salah having a fecking nightmare, no touch, all over the place, that's not going to help. 

Edited by faraway saint

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Oh my, a shocking bit of defending gives Napoli another great chance before Van Dijk clears the ball off the line.

28 mins. 

Oh, Salah having a fecking nightmare, no touch, all over the place, that's not going to help. 

Napoli 2-0 Liverpool, Gomez, again, caught dreaming, guy slams it in.

32 mins, been a long time since Liverpool have been as poor, well, in Europe.