Latest Scores

FTOF

On 4/21/2024 at 5:24 PM, faraway saint said:

What's the chances of the forum madman and his twin Big Yards not posting since the team they both dream about got pumped 2-0? 🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡

You dream about Shull and I every night and think about the two of us every minute you're awake! :lol:

On 4/21/2024 at 4:41 PM, faraway saint said:

Rangers 2-0 Big Yards and shull, and anybody else who gives a fcuk. 😂😂😂

Did you have a party with all of your "friends" last night to celebrate The Rangers winning the Semi-Final?!

You would all have fitted into your motorhome for the party!  All one of you! 😜🤪

39 minutes ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

You dream about Shull and I every night and think about the two of us every minute you're awake! :lol:

Oh the irony. 😂

Follows me around the forum like a stupid puppy. 🐶

Check your history, must be 75% trailing,  sorry, trolling, me about. 🧌

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Oh the irony. 😂

Follows me around the forum like a stupid puppy. 🐶

Check your history, must be 75% trailing,  sorry, trolling, me about. 🧌

Oh the irony indeed!

You follow myself and Shull like a puppy or child desperate for attention!  "Look at me, Daddy!  Look at what I did!" 😅 😂 🤣

As for the last bit of your post, whereas 100% of your posts are all trolling someone on here!  You even signed your post off with a rather fetching picture of yourself! :lol:

Edited by BigYardsAndBasher

13 minutes ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

Oh the irony indeed!

You follow myself and Shull like a puppy or child desperate for attention!  "Look at me, Daddy!  Look at what I did!" 😅 😂 🤣

As for the last bit of your post, whereas 100% of your posts are all trolling someone on here!  You even signed your post off with a rather fetching picture of yourself! :lol:

🤣🤣🤣

Almost greetin. 🤪

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Watching the Ipswich game tonight. Understand that Hladky has been praised quite highly all season. 

He’s had an absolute shocker, at fault for all three Hull goals. Like watching a different player from his time with us. 

Goalkeepers are in such a unique position that any error can result in them looking poor. 

Playing for a team that's sitting in the top 3 in a tough league, only losing 6 games at this stage of the season  would suggest it's been a one off and, as such, not worth mentioning. 🙄

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Goalkeepers are in such a unique position that any error can result in them looking poor. 

Playing for a team that's sitting in the top 3 in a tough league, only losing 6 games at this stage of the season  would suggest it's been a one off and, as such, not worth mentioning. 🙄

Why would it not be worth mentioning? I watched a game of football, I was surprised at what I seen, so I commented on a football forum in the thread I thought most relevant. 

If you don’t think it’s worth mentioning, I can’t imagine why you think it’s worth you responding to. 🤷‍♂️

8 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Why would it not be worth mentioning? I watched a game of football, I was surprised at what I seen, so I commented on a football forum in the thread I thought most relevant. 

If you don’t think it’s worth mentioning, I can’t imagine why you think it’s worth you responding to. 🤷‍♂️

I'm only giving my opinion, it's a forum, as someone who watches football and doesn't feel the need to mention what looks like a one off. 

You're ability to be a somewhat ironic when you run around screaming that other supporters as St Moan when you are at your most prolific when posting negative drivel. 🙄

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I'm only giving my opinion, it's a forum, as someone who watches football and doesn't feel the need to mention what looks like a one off. 

You're ability to be a somewhat ironic when you run around screaming that other supporters as St Moan when you are at your most prolific when posting negative drivel. 🙄

You’re just looking to start arguments as usual. People can use the forum in anyway they wish, & your ‘opinion’ they shouldn’t use it in certain ways is noted but disregarded. 

My point clearly highlighted surprise in how bad he was, given how good he was for us & the praise he’s had this season. One off or otherwise seems entirely irrelevant. 🤷‍♂️

The last paragraph is a reach, even for you. Never once have I called someone on here for pointing out factual poor performances. Projection much? 😂

Edited by bazil85

5 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You’re just looking to start arguments as usual. People can use the forum in anyway they wish, & your ‘opinion’ they shouldn’t use it in certain ways is noted but disregarded. 

My point clearly highlighted surprise in how bad he was, given how good he was for us & the praise he’s had this season. One of or otherwise seems entirely irrelevant. 🤷‍♂️

The last paragraph is a reach, even for you. Never once have I called someone on here for pointing out factual poor performances. Projection much? 😂

😴😴😴stopped reading after your tedious response and deflection. 

Edited by faraway saint

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

My point clearly highlighted surprise in how bad he was, given how good he was for us & the praise he’s had this season. One off or otherwise seems entirely irrelevant. 🤷‍♂️

This forum might as well belong to Faraway Ranger.  He seems to have carte blanche to behave however he likes and post whatever he likes.

If someone highlights his behaviour they are "trolling" him but when he does it to everyone else, it's "responding to them like you're supposed to do on a forum."

The guy must have issues and clearly doesn't get out much.

@HSS, your early season call is looking almost spot on, Arbroath, already down, and Queens battling on the last day to avoid the play off.

Watching Arbroath yesterday was painful, the players that are still at the club from "that season" must be wondering WTF is happening.

The GA column is frightening and I'm afraid to say the manager looked lost and devoid of any ideas to change things.

image.thumb.png.da59d2db48677e66eadb805190ff7055.png