Latest Scores

FTOF

17 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Fcuking unbelievable, or maybe not, looks like broken bottles being thrown onto the pitch at the celtic goal this half. 

Game should be void, loss of the points, absolutely tragic. 

The leading item on the BBC breakfast sport, the fecking idiotic actions of Rangers supporters throwing GLASS bottles.

A member of the Celtic backroom staff hit on the head and, as mentioned above, broken bottles thrown ONTO the pitch, at the Celtic end at the start of the 2nd half.

Stating the fecking obvious here, these morons don't think their own players have a chance of injuring themselves on this glass.

The recent "carry on" with tennis balls and rolls of paper was stupid enough, this is another level of lunacy.

My Rangers supporting mate was embarrassed by this behavior recently at Dundee, (idiots was his term) wonder what he'll say about yesterday? 

Edited by faraway saint

12 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Two big games tonight, Benfica v Liverpool and Man City v Atletico.

Not sure what to watch, a last minute decision.

Hardly worth a bet to win, both English teams odds on favourites, might look at an alternative bet rather than just a win. 

Decision made, Benfica v Liverpool, goals guaranteed, Atletico would get fitba stopped, hope City pump them. 

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Benfica 1-2 Liverpool, from nowhere, speculative pass into the box, Liverpool defender misses it, boom, goal.

49 mins. 

A strange second half performance from Liverpool so the manager, a real manager, makes changes.

Takes of Salah & Mane, brave but both, especially Salah, were off the boil.

Still 1-2 but benfica have a wee bit of hope and backed by a 60,000 crowd are after a result. 

60 mins. 

24 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

A strange second half performance from Liverpool so the manager, a real manager, makes changes.

Takes of Salah & Mane, brave but both, especially Salah, were off the boil.

Still 1-2 but benfica have a wee bit of hope and backed by a 60,000 crowd are after a result. 

60 mins. 

Benfica 1-3 Liverpool, the "enemy" Diaz, played for Porto, scores.

Game over.

88 mins. 

Benzema, what a player!  Two in three minutes for Real against Chelsea.

My son took me to see Real v Athletic Madrid for a big birthday in 2012. 

Benzema was the worst player on the park. He has improved a bit!

Must be the best striker in the world now along with Lewandowski.

1 minute ago, ianmac said:

Oops sorry, Forgot about Curtis Main.......

31 minutes ago, ianmac said:

A gift - three for Benzema now.

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I fancied Madrid to win this, see betting thread, as Chelsea have gone off the boil a wee bit.

Never watched it, but 4 goals sounds like a decent game. 

I also fancied Bayern, that went well. :lol:

I am told that Micah Richards said last night that he thought Benzema was now as good as Harry Kane!

Rio Ferdinand pokes fun at Micah Richards after pundit's comments about Real Madrid goal-machine Karim Benzema (thesun.co.uk)

31 minutes ago, ianmac said:

I am told that Micah Richards said last night that he thought Benzema was now as good as Harry Kane!

Rio Ferdinand pokes fun at Micah Richards after pundit's comments about Real Madrid goal-machine Karim Benzema (thesun.co.uk)

That’s nothing.

David Ginola at the weekend said the following:

'The new playmaker at Spurs is Harry Kane. He is like the new Diego Maradona now. Long passes, short passes, he has it all.'

33 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

The clown's been found, arrested and appearing in court on Monday.

Not sure if this would carry a jail sentence but it should. 

Only one of them The one who threw the broken bottle will be be arrested soon though as another sevconian has provided his seat details to the polis 🚓

58 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

The clown's been found, arrested and appearing in court on Monday.

Not sure if this would carry a jail sentence but it should. 

An Everton football fan who threw a plastic bottle and injured an opposing player has been banned from all "regulated" football for four years.

Roger Tweedle, 19, admitted throwing the bottle and a charge of common assault against the Aston Villa defender Matty Cash during the Premier League match at Goodison Park on 26 January.

It was as the Villa players celebrated the only goal of the game, by Emiliano Buendia, that Tweedle hurled the missile at them, striking Cash.

Tweedle was handed a football banning order for four years when he appeared before Sefton Magistrates' Court, where he was also given an eight-week prison sentence, suspended for 12 months and ordered to carry out 100 hours of unpaid work.

2 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

An Everton football fan who threw a plastic bottle and injured an opposing player has been banned from all "regulated" football for four years.

Roger Tweedle, 19, admitted throwing the bottle and a charge of common assault against the Aston Villa defender Matty Cash during the Premier League match at Goodison Park on 26 January.

It was as the Villa players celebrated the only goal of the game, by Emiliano Buendia, that Tweedle hurled the missile at them, striking Cash.

Tweedle was handed a football banning order for four years when he appeared before Sefton Magistrates' Court, where he was also given an eight-week prison sentence, suspended for 12 months and ordered to carry out 100 hours of unpaid work.

You'd hope this half wit would get more than that then.