Latest Scores

FTOF

4 hours ago, guinness said:

Saw Par tick against Queen of the South and they were rotten  mind we would struggle against anyone at the moment.

Aye, if anybody had seen, or looked at the form, Partick ar pish poor, only in with a shout due to earlier form.

I'd fancy us to beat them any day.

Anyhow, I'm just in, listened to the Arbroath game on the radio in the car, QoS murdered Arbroath in the first 10-12 mins, scored one, could have been three.

Arbroath, time and time again this season, have shown a remarkable resilience and are now 2-1 up. :happyclapper

Another good crowd, over 2,000 according to the radio Scotland commentary team. 

Almost half time. 

Just now, StanleySaint said:

Let's hope all those draws don't come back to bite them!

It's an astounding amount of draws.

You can look at it any way you like, only 2 or 3 turned into wins and, bingo, the title is Arbroaths, the other angle, well, it is what it is.

One game at a time, get today over with a win, then it's onto Kilmarnock on Friday.

Both teams will be feeling the nerves, the pressure, IMO, is more on Kilmarnock with the expectation/investment but it'll probably be close.

Kilmarnock weren't great .....................sorry................

Arbroath 3-1 Qos, that'll be that. :happyclapper

It has been quite a week in the lower leagues in Scotland. Great scrap at the top of the Championship. Not clear who is going to win it and not sure that the second bottom club in the top league would triumph in a play off. Just as it should be.

33 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Celtic 0-0 Rangers, uneventful, bar one effort from Rangers that hit the post.

In fact, that's enough. 

Half time. 

Celtic 1-0 Rangers, took me by surprise, games been poor, a touch of good fortune, probably the only way somebody would score TBH.

Maybe this'll liven the game up.

64 mins. 

13 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Celtic 1-0 Rangers, took me by surprise, games been poor, a touch of good fortune, probably the only way somebody would score TBH.

Maybe this'll liven the game up.

64 mins. 

Celtic 1-1 Rangers, shockeroony, Arfield, who couldn't hit a coo on the arse on Thursday, hits the target.

78 mins.