Sin Bin Betting Thread

faraway saint

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Just watching the highlights of the Newcastle v Man United game, never watched it last night, taking over the TV on a Saturday night isn't an option. 

I did have a wee look at the stats at half time and it looked like there was only going to be one winner, I was right. :wink:

image.thumb.png.4cefa627aa9c1d363706244219f6584e.png

Good to get a couple of returns isn’t it.  Only had a few cash outs in recent weeks that have barely returned my stake until yesterday.  With 4 of the five already up early I decided to cash out since I didn’t trust Dundee to go 2 up.

64B8827C-A331-495B-88C5-EA44305766E1.png

Just now, 3 moffat buds said:

Good to get a couple of returns isn’t it.  Only had a few cash outs in recent weeks that have barely returned my stake until yesterday.  With 4 of the five already up early I decided to cash out since I didn’t trust Dundee to go 2 up.

64B8827C-A331-495B-88C5-EA44305766E1.png

I've had a poor start to the season mate, had to make a few deposits into my account so nice to see it going up instead of emptying. 😉

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, 3 moffat buds said:

Cashed this out with 3 matches already up by being 2 ahead.  I thought Leicester were missing too many opportunities and I was right since Ipswich got a 93rd minute equaliser.  Never thought for a minute that Villa would let a 2 goal lead slip too.

68C91AEF-6407-4BD9-97A1-37F202D01BF7.jpeg

Seen the Ipswich equaliser mate, just as well you cashed out, it took a massive deflection.

THAT would have been painful. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Seen the Ipswich equaliser mate, just as well you cashed out, it took a massive deflection.

THAT would have been painful. 

Decided not to risk it and cashed out at half time in the Leicester game after Hladky had made a couple of decent saves. Used the odds in the payout to go for all 5 games in Scotland tonight to have more than 2 goals.