Goodwin Please, Not Neilson

shull

• 1 year later...
On 5/23/2018 at 11:05 PM, shull said:

I hope legend James Goodwin will be our new Manager.

I do not want Neilson.   :snore

I dinnae think he is any good plus he is a fecking bore on par with Boring Boring Brendan and Dull & Dreary Derek.

His interviews in the Media are a fecking drone and will put Scotland to sleep , with Jimbo heading for the Erskine Bridge.

He'll put the Dressing Room in a coma.

GOODWIN PLEASE, Gordon :)

Well.. You eventually got your wish so no doubt you will be popping in to watch the Saints.. Meanwhile.. Neilson is doing just fine at DU. 

• 5 months later...
On 5/23/2018 at 11:05 PM, shull said:

I hope legend James Goodwin will be our new Manager.

I do not want Neilson.   :snore

I dinnae think he is any good plus he is a fecking bore on par with Boring Boring Brendan and Dull & Dreary Derek.

His interviews in the Media are a fecking drone and will put Scotland to sleep , with Jimbo heading for the Erskine Bridge.

He'll put the Dressing Room in a coma.

GOODWIN PLEASE, Gordon :)

Why you bothered when you don't go to games and rubbish it on an ongoing basis, I just don't know. 

15 hours ago, slapsalmon said:

It's tragic. Twice on the same thread as well

His desperation to have his name on every section when you open up the forum results in him doing the following..............

He regurgitates other peoples ideas, adding the bleedin obvious.

He uses his "I agree" or other versions, again, adding the square root of feck all.

He finds ANY of my posts and posts ANYTHING to get his name at the top of the thread/section.

He trolls each section, digging up dead threads, again adding the square root of feck all.

We all post shite at times but he's out of control, a sad man who's nothing in his life except being an old troll.

Edited by faraway saint

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

His desperation to have his name on every section when you open up the forum results in him doing the following..............

He regurgitates other peoples ideas, adding the bleedin obvious.

He uses his "I agree" or other versions, again, adding the square root of feck all.

He finds ANY of my posts and posts ANYTHING to get his name at the top of the thread/section.

He trolls each section, digging up dead threads, again adding the square root of feck all.

We all post shite at times but he's out of control, a sad man who's nothing in his life except being an old troll.

You'd think I was Nostradamus. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/24/2018 at 12:30 PM, beyond our ken said:

There is a weird method to the madness of this thread.  If we take Goodwin, then alloa have the chance of appointing Jim Duffy as manager, meaning they will have a better chance of staying up, thus relegating a better club.  With Goodwin in Paisley, the certainty is that we will be in the Chanpionship season after next and playing against an Alloa side that has already given it their best shot and are spent, so we will at least get a play-off spot.  

Hard to argue with that logic.

Goodwin is part of the St Mirren past, he had a shot and didn't make it.  Not every moderately successful Alloa manager is good enough to manage the saints

Any second thoughts BYK?

1 hour ago, Rascal said:

Any second thoughts BYK?

On 1/7/2020 at 10:01 PM, St.Ricky said:

A bit like you going back 4 years ons darts thread old boy. Except, mine is relevant. 

Having fun FS? You follow me everywhere. Obsessed. 

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

^^^^ A frenzy of spamming this morning. 😴😴😴

And again. You just can’t resist it. Let’s see if you now stop. Not that it bothers me. Amusing though to see a grown man act like a child. Maybe not amusing. 😞 one emoji for you as you like them so much.

3 hours ago, antrin said:

Forgive fartaway his envy, Rascal!

You’re stealing his limelight… :)

Let me ask you a question, are you REALLY not aware he just spams up the forum with little, or no, point to any of his posts?

This was one of the reasons he got sin binned a few years ago, actually coming out with something like "me culpa" in recognition this was his game.

You're perfectly entitled to play along, I think it's messing up the forum, but that's up to the moderator to decide, if only. :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

54 minutes ago, antrin said:

You’ve taken that too far…. 🤮

Ok.  I have. I take it back. Replaced with mean minded and self absorbed. Happy now?

Will await his inevitable reposte to be of the usual sub standard nonsense with compulsory emojis.

Truthfully. I have no idea what his problem is with people posting on a forum. I doubt that anyone posts more often than the person himself. Having said that. Good luck to everybody who posts, whether one now and then or regularly. Would be very dull otherwise. IMO

Edited by Rascal