Sign in to follow this  
renfrew

Rangers TV

For the last 6 years or so I sometimes wander down to a wee pub on to watch sky sports on a sat afternoon. Today i went down for the 2nd half of the Spurs game and when that was finish I expected the normal sky sports result channel to be on. I was wrong, and Rangers TV was suddenly put on the telly :thumbsdown  Now this a decent wee pub, with excellent service and never any trouble and what I thought was a mix pub so wondering if Celtic TV will be on next week ?  Baled out of the bar not long into the game and I thought if I wasn't moving back to Paisley after 38 years in Renfrew, it would have piss me off :zipit  Anyway, if all goes to plan I will be back in Paisley in 6 weeks so what should I do with my user name ?  All suggestion no matter how insulting they are, they are welcome :D  Oh and due to the decent bar staff and the punters in the pub I wont be naming it.

1 hour ago, renfrew said:

For the last 6 years or so I sometimes wander down to a wee pub on to watch sky sports on a sat afternoon. Today i went down for the 2nd half of the Spurs game and when that was finish I expected the normal sky sports result channel to be on. I was wrong, and Rangers TV was suddenly put on the telly :thumbsdown  Now this a decent wee pub, with excellent service and never any trouble and what I thought was a mix pub so wondering if Celtic TV will be on next week ?  Baled out of the bar not long into the game and I thought if I wasn't moving back to Paisley after 38 years in Renfrew, it would have piss me off :zipit  Anyway, if all goes to plan I will be back in Paisley in 6 weeks so what should I do with my user name ?  All suggestion no matter how insulting they are, they are welcome :D  Oh and due to the decent bar staff and the punters in the pub I wont be naming it.

Take up knitting,  join the women's institute, anything that upsets you less. :lol:

2 hours ago, renfrew said:

thats exactly the kinda comment that will upset the resident sevco apologist 

naw wait

3 hours ago, renfrew said:

I wasn't aware you could change your user name.

14 hours ago, renfrew said:

What a random post :lol:

How about paisley or yelsiap