What Do We Need for Next Season?

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Investment does not automatically mean debt. There are plenty investors in clubs who do not make their investment a club debt.
The simple reality is that if you have one of the lowest budgets you are favourites to finish in one of the lowest positions. If you are ok with being relegated then it's not a biggie.

So tell us where we are in budget terms for next season? 12th, 10th 4th - Come on you must know?

2 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I'm sure someone was on here after January complaining about GLS and the board spending money, correcting mistakes, to bring in players to save our season. Investing in our playing staff.

Yip he said they would be out on their ar*es because of all the pay-offs and that we could only afford about 2 or 3 players in - the budget was all spent already..

30 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I'm sure someone was on here after January complaining about GLS and the board spending money, correcting mistakes, to bring in players to save our season. Investing in our playing staff.

Yes, it's almost as if he was playing both sides to try and stir up shite.

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

Trying my hardest to think what idiot you are talking about, but for some reason I just cant figure out who it is   :whistle

8 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Investment does not automatically mean debt. There are plenty investors in clubs who do not make their investment a club debt.
The simple reality is that if you have one of the lowest budgets you are favourites to finish in one of the lowest positions. If you are ok with being relegated then it's not a biggie.

Given that our club is budgeted to break even, do you really mean "investment"?

Or are you talking about "loans"?

Or are you talking about "gifts"?

The former isn't an attractive proposition and therefore not an outcome easily sold to anyone and the latter two are not sustainable.