Jump to content

shull

Football On The Telly

Recommended Posts


Scotland v Russia, Friday 6th September, cracking game.

Tickets available, great wee ground, parking is shit. 

Not sure why this is relevant to the thread but it seems to be the in thing, posting unrelated shite just to post build, hoo ray. 

Edited by faraway saint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Scotland v Russia, Friday 6th September, cracking game.

Tickets available, great wee ground, parking is shit. 

Not sure why this is relevant to the thread but it seems to be the in thing, posting unrelated shite just to post build, hoo ray. 

I haven't even bothered looking to buy any tickets for the campaign, normally by the season tickets but fed up being almost out of qualifying after a few games then the rest are meaningless.

 

Does this pointless response count as post building, lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chalky1 said:

I haven't even bothered looking to buy any tickets for the campaign, normally by the season tickets but fed up being almost out of qualifying after a few games then the rest are meaningless.

 

Does this pointless response count as post building, lol 

Understandable and aye. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, shull said:

Looking forward to this. 

Scottish Cup 

20th September 

Live on BBC Scotland 

Kick Off 19.05

KELTY HEARTS v AUCHINLECK TALBOT 

Probably not watching it, if it doesn't involve StMirren, Liverpool or Scotland then I'm generally not interested. Does sound like it could be a good game. I await your in game responses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chalky1 said:

Probably not watching it, if it doesn't involve StMirren, Liverpool or Scotland then I'm generally not interested. Does sound like it could be a good game. I await your in game responses

Will not be making any especially not in this Thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scotland v Russia, Friday 6th September, cracking game.
Tickets available, great wee ground, parking is shit. 
Not sure why this is relevant to the thread but it seems to be the in thing, posting unrelated shite just to post build, hoo ray. 

Not like you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Meaningless statement.

I could, easily, if I could be arsed quote you plenty of decent group games.

It shouldn't matter to you, you said you'd not watch any games with VAR again. :rolleyes:

Correct. Watching bake off at the moment.dairy week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...