Would you recommend the Forum?

St.Ricky

Love it Slarti. As good a reason as any.

I would recommend it. Lively banter, little actual swearing. A variety of topics. 

The Downside is trolling by well established posters. Why they would do that, with all of their experience, defeats me. 

Edited by St.Ricky

5 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

So - to answer the original thread- please see posts above and ----------- NO

Unless I hated them and wanted to subject them to pish ………………..

Some seriously sad people on here. 

Shame to see this type of behaviour on a site associated with our fans. It looks like a number are on a fast route to the bottom to challenge for the bottom club status in competition with fans of the OF who many seem to claim are some form of undermenchen. 

57 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Some seriously sad people on here. 

Shame to see this type of behaviour on a site associated with our fans. It looks like a number are on a fast route to the bottom to challenge for the bottom club status in competition with fans of the OF who many seem to claim are some form of undermenchen. 

As we have established we have a few on here who clearly aren't fans of anything...… Fan = fanatic on here sometimes Fan= Fanny

On 9/9/2019 at 5:47 PM, St.Ricky said:

I saw Wilbur post that there have been no new members joining the forum for a very long time. Would you recommend the Forum to your friends and contacts? 

We actually switched off new member registrations well over a year ago. I completely forgot 😁

So users were registering throughout that period but I was not validating them so they could never post.

Think we were getting hit by a lot of spambots at the time I disabled it.

Oops!

2 minutes ago, div said:

We actually switched off new member registrations well over a year ago. I completely forgot 😁

So users were registering throughout that period but I was not validating them so they could never post.

Oops!

Thanks DIv. At least some good has come from the thread. It would be great to get new blood in now that the door is open again! 

5 minutes ago, div said:

Oops!

Poor Wilbur, he'll be devastated. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint