The Greatest Invention Ever?

Bud the Baker

Great idea for a thread and an especially interesting link to the initial suggestion.

i enjoyed that.

It may be contentious, but for me poly bags have been a wonderful invention - made so many aspects of life and ways of life more possible and easy.

Currently the disposal of poly bags has been problematic.  This can be overcome.

i love poly bags.

Edited by antrin

Guest TPAFKATS
Great idea for a thread and an especially interesting link to the initial suggestion.
i enjoyed that.
It may be contentious, but for me poly bags have been a wonderful invention - made so many aspects of life and ways of life more possible and easy.
Currently the disposal of poly bags has been problematic.  This can be overcome.
i love poly bags.
Fishing for luckies

If there is a better invention out there than indoor plumbing and the flushing toilet I've yet to meet it.

There have been some crackers out there over the years - invention of anti-biotics, the car, the mobile phone (proper phone, not the modern day iphone nonsense), the internet (which has democratised knowledge) amongst many others.

49 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:
52 minutes ago, oaksoft said:
If there is a better invention out there than indoor plumbing and the flushing toilet I've yet to meet it.
There have been some crackers out there over the years - invention of anti-biotics, the car, the mobile phone (proper phone, not the modern day iphone nonsense), the internet (which has democratised knowledge) amongst many others.

FFS, you forgot Tunnock's Teacakes, Irn Bru and St Mirren. What the f**k are you thinking of?

crackers, anti-biotics, the car, mobile phones and the internet.

On 11/19/2019 at 9:49 PM, oaksoft said:

One of the biggies - up there with the wheel and Viscount biscuits...

See the source image