Coronavirus

faraway saint

40 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Just remind me, folk haven't to travel to if they have one their second homes in the country. emoji54.png

I don't have to travel, I have various colours of slaves to look after mines for me. :rolleyes:

Another very competent performance from the Scottish governments daily questions team.

Very impressed. 

1 minute ago, Slartibartfast said:
4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
I don't have to travel, I have various colours of slaves to look after mines for me. :rolleyes:
Another very competent performance from the Scottish governments daily questions team.
Very impressed. 

You own mines?

Aye, providing the slaves with work, I'm all heart........................and very rich. :moony2

That's your 3rd post. :byebye

Just now, StanleySaint said:

Yeah I get that but he was unwell in London and now he's unwell in Berkshire? Whatever sympathy we have he should still have returned to Downing Street not his second home as per his Government's instruction!

Anyone, wherever they were before, should go to their home, not their office/home. 

He's HAD the virus. 

FFS, give the guy some slack. 

33 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Anyone, wherever they were before, should go to their home, not their office/home. 

He's HAD the virus. 

FFS, give the guy some slack. 

Self-f**kin-inflicted because the buffoon is a twat!

No slack needs to be cut for someone like that - in a position of responsibility when he should have been acting responsibly.

PLUS  He was one of those who has been wholeheartedly imposing Austerity cuts on the NHS for the past decade.

4 minutes ago, antrin said:

Self-f**kin-inflicted because the buffoon is a twat!

No slack needs to be cut for someone like that - in a position of responsibility when he should have been acting responsibly.

PLUS  He was one of those who has been wholeheartedly imposing Austerity cuts on the NHS for the past decade.

Away with your bitter shite. :byebye

A Danish study with 1500 blood donors found that the lethality of Covid19 is only 1.6 per thousand, i.e. more than 20 times lower than originally assumed by the WHO and thus in the range of a strong (pandemic) influenza. At the same time Denmark has decided to reopen schools and kindergartens next week.

A serological study in the US state of Colorado comes to the preliminary conclusion that the lethality of Covid19 has been overestimated by a factor of 5 to a factor of 20 and is likely to be in the range between normal and pandemic influenza.

A study in the Journal of Medical Virology concludes that the internationally used coronavirus test is unreliable: In addition to the already known problem of false positive results, there is also a „potentially high“ rate of false negative results, i.e. the test does not respond even in symptomatic individuals, while in other patients it does respond once  and then again not. This makes it more difficult to exclude other flu-like illnesses.

A Swiss biophysicist has for the first time evaluated and graphically displayed the rate of positive tests in the US, Germany and Switzerland. The result shows that the positive rate in these countries is increasing only slightly and not exponentially.

1 hour ago, Hiram Abiff said:

And finally... back in 2005, Neil Ferguson, the man whose estimates the Covid 19 lockdown is based on, predicted that 200 million would die of bird flu.....   “probably”

I wonder if @oaksoft helped him with this prediction? 😂

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/sep/30/birdflu.jamessturcke

I asked you earlier in the week, you didn’t answer. What is your suggestion here, what should we do as a country? 

I've heard both governments saying that it had only been counting the deaths of confirmed +covid19 cases in hospitals and that there will be more that have died that haven't been tested.

Guest TPAFKATS
I've heard both governments saying that it had only been counting the deaths of confirmed +covid19 cases in hospitals and that there will be more that have died that haven't been tested.
Estimates that total dead in England could be another 70% higher than official total.

I'd hope that since Scotland now including non hospital deaths we should get a more accurate figure.