Coronavirus

faraway saint

Guest TPAFKATS
I think I'll put you in the same bracket as Baz, 3 posts maximum.
You're rather sad, well renowned, for taking that as racism, in any way your dark mind works.
I made a mistake at the party reference, I doubt you'd be invited to any parties, certainly not twice. 
No answer.
Attempting to make your racism my problem.
Not unexpected.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Show me where they predicted over 3,000 per day in the UK?

I fully expect your standard answer..................do your own research. :lol:

The graphs don't predict anything. They are static representations of the factual data and are identical to those from worldometer.

You see this is the problem.

You've gone and confused the graph with the analysis of that graph.

This is the sort of rank stupidity that I'm not prepared to engage with.

Edited by oaksoft

47 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

I'm not sure if #thichasf**k has the sense to understand the total outcome of this will be based on, an albeit, belated "lockdown".

Without this deaths would be much, much higher.

How stupid do you need to be to not understand this?

Faraway and Hiram have both gone the way of shull - posting utter shite which people don't generally acknowledge or respond to anymore.

I'm just done with it. It's time to move the discussion on.

Edited by oaksoft

On 3/28/2020 at 3:38 PM, oaksoft said:

Right, my predictions for daily deaths based on the current trend are as follows for the next week or so are:

29th Mar - 279

30th Mar - 362

31st Mar - 469

1st Apr - 608

2nd Apr - 789

3rd Apr - 1023

4th Apr - 1327

5th Apr - 1721

6th Apr - 2232

7th Apr - 2895

8th Apr - 3755

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

The graphs don't predict anything. They are static representations of the factual data.

You see this is the problem.

You've gone and confused the graph with the analysis of that graph.

This is the sort of rank stupidity that I'm not prepared to engage with.

No predictions? :lol:

Oh my, are you ok Oaky? 

Can you see them Kangaroos yet with all that digging? 

Stupidity..........................you are the king in that bracket I'm afraid. 

For the umpteenth time you regurgitate this tripe............................then contradict yourself. :lol:

The new IOBS, quite a feat. :1eye

5 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Faraway and Hiram have both gone the way of shull - postung utter shite which people don't generally acknowledge or respond to anymore.

:lol:

Rule 1, don't make schoolboy errors when having a go at someone. :1eye

If you look at the facts hardly anyone engages with you, unless to point and laugh, suck it up baby. :byebye

I can't believe I just seen someone criticise emergency services personnel over social distancing.

The very people where many have sacrificed home life to live in isolation with fellow front life workers.

These folk putting their lives at risk should be applauded for what they are doing instead of being castigated.

Don't normally stray into the "serious debate" :rolleyes: over Covid-19 but the news that recovered patients in Korea have tested positive again is alarming.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coronavirus/recovered-coronavirus-patients-test-positive-again-in-blow-to-immunity-hopes/ar-BB12rSb0?ocid=spartanntp

Either "Wur Doomed" or their is summat up with the test kits - either way not good.

9 hours ago, Hiram Abiff said:

Yet, the lack of ventilators, based on the made up, over estimations from Imperial College was a major reason for the lockdown.....

Intensive care doctors question 'overly aggressive' use of ventilators in coronavirus crisis

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/intensive-care-doctors-question-overly-aggressive-use-ventilators/

All that this shows is that doctors are learning how to deal with a new disease as they go along.

I can't believe I just seen someone criticise emergency services personnel over social distancing.

The very people where many have sacrificed home life to live in isolation with fellow front life workers.

These folk putting their lives at risk should be applauded for what they are doing instead of being castigated.

It’s worrying that you don’t think that front line services should be following social distancing rules, thereby putting themselves and the public they serve at risk.

Faraway and Hiram have both gone the way of shull - posting utter shite which people don't generally acknowledge or respond to anymore.

The reason your predictions were so wrong is simply that you didn’t know what you were talking about.

If you need any further help from me to help you understand simple concepts, like compound interest, then feel free to ask.

You lying racist, fascist scumbag

Guest TPAFKATS
Sorry, my answer is you're so far off you could be making graphs for Oaky.
Racism...........................only, and I mean only, in your sad and dark mind. 
Thanks for playing. :byebye
You said oaksoft must have been using sunbeds.
The guy you were comparing him to was black.
This is racist, albeit it you didn't realise so it's unconscious racism.

The actual photo you post has been doing the rounds for weeks and it's a funny take on the hoarding shoppers.
Comparing the joke to oaksoft as you have an ongoing tit for tat about toilet roll is also a funny take.
Adding in a comment that he mustve been using sunbeds as the guy is black is racist.

Black people aren't black because they use sunbeds. It's 2020, not the 1970s.
These kind of comments, like the black and white minstrels are now social unacceptable for a reason.

Also, the only guy liking your replies on this has recently been banned for posting links to far right racist websites. Have a wee think about that.

Guest TPAFKATS
Is it starting to look like Sweden has humped it? Big week next week for the European handling of Coronavirus I think. 
1DF5E1FD-BAB0-410C-8934-461B0AA70A36.thumb.png.fe3961e5fbe49b3b8f77d24d0f8cf39e.png
This has been noted for a couple of weeks now.
As there's a few weeks delay in death tolls as people suffer and are kept alive by medical teams it allows the right wing fannies on here and in media to continue to cheer on Sweden lack of lockdown.

Those same fannies don't want to note other countries like new Zealand, Norway, Denmark etc who are successfully battling this virus and looking at coming out of lockdown.

The actual photo you post has been doing the rounds for weeks and it's a funny take on the hoarding shoppers.
Comparing the joke to oaksoft as you have an ongoing tit for tat about toilet roll is also a funny take.
Adding in a comment that he mustve been using sunbeds as the guy is black is racist.

These kind of comments, like the black and white minstrels are now social unacceptable for a reason.

Also, the only guy liking your replies on this has recently been banned for posting links to far right racist websites. Have a wee think about that.

I didn’t post anything from a racist website.

You’re a liar

Got any misogynistic or homophobic jokes?

9 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Jeezo, you need help. :thumbsdown

Go ahead and report it, see if it gets you anywhere. :byebye

Deary me. You’ve got a real obsession about me. I’ll like your posts too if that’ll make you feel any better?

Got any misogynistic or homophobic jokes?

9 minutes ago, Hiram Abiff said:

Their health system hasn’t crashed and they have zero excess mortality.

They’ll come out if this with less mortality and they won’t have totally crashed their economy.

Where’s your evidence of that? You can see the other countries are starting to level out, they’re not so who’s to say that curve won’t keep going up? 

Jeezo, you need help. :thumbsdown
Go ahead and report it, see if it gets you anywhere. :byebye

It’s ironic

He posts photos of semi naked women and makes jokes about them.

He makes jokes about dogging in the same post where he gleefully talks about people dying

He jokes about the chocolate line when someone mentions the word arse

He’s a scumbag

1 minute ago, Hiram Abiff said:

It’s ironic

He posts photos of semi naked women and makes jokes about them.

He makes jokes about dogging in the same post where he gleefully talks about people dying

He jokes about the chocolate line when someone mentions the word arse

He’s a scumbag

Not worth worrying about.

He is what he is, a soulless individual, always bitter and must be a drain on anybody unfortunate enough to be close to him.