Coronavirus

faraway saint

15 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I wonder how many people are still wearing a mask and how long this will last? 

At the garage this morning no people, approx 10 customers, were bothering, shame on them. :lol:

I was getting my haircut this morning and the Barber is going on holiday next week....absolutely no problem in adhering to his request that masks be worn. It's no longer mandatory and that's fine, respecting others wishes who still feel vulnerable just feels like the right thing to do.

43 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

I was getting my haircut this morning and the Barber is going on holiday next week....absolutely no problem in adhering to his request that masks be worn. It's no longer mandatory and that's fine, respecting others wishes who still feel vulnerable just feels like the right thing to do.

I keep a mask in the car, I won't be wearing it unless there's circumstances that require it. 

9 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Feck off you troll.
My Aunt is about to die thanks to covid. Your master baiting is genuinely of no interest to me.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Oh I knew that, ya morbid cnut, can't wait to tell everyone about your sorrow, what a saddo.

You better get writing, mind post a copy. :byebye

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

As I was saying before the playground bully butted in...

COVID is still rampant.

For many, it is much more than a simple cold.

Stay safe.

The drama queen spreading lies, covid is NOT rampant, unless you can come up with some figures to back it up? 

For the vast majority is less than a simple cold.

You keep playing it up, I do love a good laugh. 

Stay in, that's safe for you. :byebye

7 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

As I was saying before the playground bully butted in...

COVID is still rampant.

For many, it is much more than a simple cold.

Stay safe.

Ignore the wee fella. His views are like his many, many posts. Mostly irrelevant and always tedious with a distinct tendency towards deprivation as their driving force. A man with many personal problems and demons looking for reassurance of his importance. Don’t give it to him. The virus is rampant, the consequences can be both life changing and /or life ending. To deliberately ignore this sums up the individual better than you or I can do. A sad and bitter individual.

Just now, Rascal said:

Ignore the wee fella. His views are like his many, many posts. Mostly irrelevant and always tedious with a distinct tendency towards deprivation as their driving force. A man with many personal problems and demons looking for reassurance of his importance. Don’t give it to him. The virus is rampant, the consequences can be both life changing and /or life ending. To deliberately ignore this sums up the individual better than you or I can do. A sad and bitter individual.

Proof..................oh, as usual, you have none. :lol:

What a sad old spammer, an utter embarrassment. :byebye

Well said.

You are a wise sage! [emoji850]

Absolutely. But Understanding statistics isn’t a strength for some. Enough time wasted. Some people are incapable of growing and learning. It’s as though their stunted growth is both physical and mental. Still ..best to be kind.

Hope this helps. The trend is down but the figures are still far too high . End

Edited by Rascal

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I have a feeling the playground bully will reply. emoji850.png

1 minute ago, Rascal said:

Absolutely. But Understanding statistics isn’t a strength for some. Enough time wasted. Some people are incapable of growing and learning. It’s as though their stunted growth is both physical and mental. Still ..best to be kind.

Hope this helps. The trend is down but the figures are still far too high . End

Dumb and Dumber (1994) - IMDb

All dolled up, heading out soon, first night out since the mask wearing rule was binned.

Can't wait, see people's faces, smiling, laughing and singing.................oh and a few drinks.

I'll head home early for the boxing, over 90,000 people in attendance, doubt there will be many masks, crazy fools. 

All dolled up, heading out soon, first night out since the mask wearing rule was binned.
Can't wait, see people's faces, smiling, laughing and singing.................oh and a few drinks.
I'll head home early for the boxing, over 90,000 people in attendance, doubt there will be many masks, crazy fools. 
Answer the question bully boy.