Coronavirus

faraway saint

All dolled up, heading out soon, first night out since the mask wearing rule was binned.
Can't wait, see people's faces, smiling, laughing and singing.................oh and a few drinks.
I'll head home early for the boxing, over 90,000 people in attendance, doubt there will be many masks, crazy fools.Β 
Waiting...

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

On 4/23/2022 at 7:14 PM, faraway saint said:

All dolled up, heading out soon, first night out since the mask wearing rule was binned.

Can't wait, see people's faces, smiling, laughing and singing.................oh and a few drinks.

I'll head home early for the boxing, over 90,000 people in attendance, doubt there will be many masks, crazy fools.Β 

Wasn't too many people in attendance at the event last night but everybody, including a few of the older generation, all agreed they were glad that they didn't have to wear masks.

Didn't notice too many masks at the boxing at Wembley, I suspect within a few months only those with underlying issues will be wearing a mask.

With the numbers dropping in cases, deaths, hospitalisations and ICU having around 20 for the whole of Scotland I'd hope for the vast majority covid will become a sad distant memory.Β 

Edited by faraway saint

Meanwhile the "rampant" virus has dropped to just over 2,000 cases, going down quicker than a blow up doll when it's been sat on a nail.Β 

Hospitalisations, remembering well over half are NOT in hospital BECAUSE of covid, are also going down at a steady rate.Β 

ICU, steady at around 20 in the whole of Scotland.

The tragic deaths averaging just over 20.Β :(

Considering there are no restrictions the vaccination programme, backed up with better treatment in hospital, is keeping the virus at bay.Β 

33 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

The excessive amounts of sugar in the coffee must be fermenting withought you realising it. emoji848.png

Sadly, perhaps . I don’t use sugar.

It’s the Diet Coca Cola to blame!

Edited by Rascal

5 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:
6 hours ago, Rascal said:
Sadly, perhaps . I don’t use sugar.
It’s the Diet Coca Cola to blame!

Hope it's the caffeine free variety.

Hard to get at the moment. Something to do with Covid.

Don’t drink coffee or tea either.

Rooibos I like. No caffeine in it.

But I do like it with honey!!

Sugar high from that .

Great for sore throats and colds.

Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, Rascal said:

Meanwhile back in the real world. Covid continues to be a threat both in this country and in others. China’s response shows how seriously they are taking it.

Oh dear. Maybe some people don’t recall 1. Where this started. 2. How it spread internally and internationally.Short term memory problems or incapable of understanding perhaps? Either way the virus has not gone away.Β 

Edited by Rascal

11 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Oh dear. Maybe some people don’t recall 1. Where this started. 2. How it spread internally and internationally.Short term memory problems or incapable of understanding perhaps? Either way the virus has not gone away.Β 

You're not trying to compare where we are now to two years ago........you are aren't you? 🀑🀑🀑

Are you saying the Scottish government are acting irresponsibly in removing restrictions or are you saying you know better? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You are funny. πŸ˜‚

Edited by faraway saint