Effect of Coronavirus

faraway saint

1 minute ago, stlucifer said:

It might be oranges to oranges though. In other words. Maybe you should do a more in depth look into things before throwing numbers out there. You could end up like Oakie.

FFS, "might"................................you were in another country and some time ago.

In other words you don't have a clue, that's a fair assumption. 

Brammer. :byebye

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

FFS, "might"................................you were in another country and some time ago.

But  didn't use figures to defend a point of view. DULLARD.

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

I was taxed as a resident while working there. That's not to say Denmark have the same allowances. Or even if Norway still work the same way as it was a while ago.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, no point comparing apples to oranges. 

It might be oranges to oranges though. In other words. Maybe you should do a more in depth look into things before throwing numbers out there. You could end up like Oakie.

But  didn't use figures to defend a point of view. DULLARD.

Dullard......................taking about yourself again? :lol:

Feck off. :byebye

I see you didn't bother defending yourself. Did you suddenly remember your stupid claims?

:lol:

You two idiots deserve each other. :1eye

NHS supplies of face masks could be put at risk if the government starts advising the public to wear them, hospital bosses have warned. 

The government's scientific advisers are to meet later to discuss whether the public should be urged to wear masks in a bid to combat coronavirus. 

Obviously the it's a clear case of whether the benefit of everyone wearing them outweighs the risk to frontline care/medical staff if supplies run out. If it is recommended that the general public wears masks outside are they going to be issued to households free or will we be paying the current market rate which I am sure would be going in other direction to crude oil - big time!!!! :rolleyes:

:offtopic As an aside what % of people wearing masks/gloves have bought them as opposed to "liberating" them from work? :offtopic

Edited by Bud the Baker

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Another story showing there are plenty people out there who care and don't always look on the dark side.....................a 17 year old girl making this boys life so much better. :clapping

Crrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnnnnge!

I remember a simpler time when people did good things for each other without feeling the need to whore their "good deed" all over social media for facebook likes.

f**k.

Sake.

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I remember a simpler time when people did good things for each other without feeling the need to whore their "good deed" all over social media for facebook likes.

f**k.

Sake.

You just have no apathy and your lack of social skills will always leave you in the dark corner of a brighter world. 😅😅

Coming from the clown who disputed retail experts and believed a few pictures on social media to back up his belief there were shortages. 

Coukdnae make it up. 😜😜😜

Guest TPAFKATS

NHS supplies of face masks could be put at risk if the government starts advising the public to wear them, hospital bosses have warned. 

The government's scientific advisers are to meet later to discuss whether the public should be urged to wear masks in a bid to combat coronavirus. 

Spain was handing them out in rail stations and other public places to folk who didn't have them.

Polis doing it, bit of a contrast to behaviour of some of polis in UK.

If its surgical mask type then will lead to shortages. If its a cloth type mask then it won't as these aren't used in health care. Folk need to wear them correctly though no matter what mask they put on or it's a waste of time and resource.

Seen footage of twats moving them away from face to cough or sneeze.

19 hours ago, oaksoft said:

f**k.

Sake.

Just as well the worlds not full of soulless nuggets like you.

Not one word of sympathy throughout this shows the sad selfish type you are. 

You can get help, might be an idea after this is all over. :thumbsdown

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Just as well the worlds not full of soulless nuggets like you.

Not one word of sympathy throughout this shows the sad selfish type you are. 

You can get help, might be an idea after this is all over. :thumbsdown

If you care so much, let's do a wee test.

Without looking, name the old guy and the girl in that video. What's his wife's name?

Look if you want to emote at will, go ahead. If you want to convince yourself that I am selfish, be my guest.

Just don't kid yourself on that you are occupying some moral high ground. because you just sound like any one of a number of utter bellends on Pie and Bovril. :lol:

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

If you care so much, let's do a wee test.

Without looking, name the old guy and the girl in that video. What's his wife's name?

Look if you want to emote at will, go ahead. If you want to convince yourself that I am selfish, be my guest.

Just don't kid yourself on that you are occupying some moral high ground. because you just sound like any one of a number of utter bellends on Pie and Bovril. :lol:

You, as usual, are making assumptions.

I'm not on any moral high ground, it's just you are a lowlife, that's the difference. :lol:

PS You continually call people on P&B names yet you choose to frequent it? 🤡

Edited by faraway saint

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

You, as usual, are making assumptions.

I'm not on any moral high ground, it's just you are a lowlife, that's the difference. :lol:

PS You continually call people on P&B names yet you choose to frequent it? 🤡

So you don't know.

All that bleating about giving two f**ks about this man and you can't even tell me his name. :lol:

You're just another shull and between the pair of you and Ricky, you've spammed the shit out of this forum until there's almost nobody left posting here..

Congratulations.

Just now, oaksoft said:

So you don't know.

All that bleating about giving two f**ks about this man and you can't even tell me his name. :lol:

You're just another shull and between the pair of you and Ricky, you've spammed the shit out of this forum until there's almost nobody left posting here..

Congratulations.

Did I say didn't know?

Just because you're having a horrific time don't start blaming other people.

Quite why you think my posts are spamming shows you're rattled and are frantically trying to shift the spotlight onto others.

Unfortunately you are a classless buffoon, unwilling to admit you've fcuked up with your now infamous graph. 

Well done. 👍

8 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

So you don't know.

Congratulations.

PS Why the feck would it matter if I did or didn't know their names?

It's the act of kindness that impressed me ya fecking loser. 😜😜😜