News Items - bonkers

faraway saint

This doesn't surprise me as people seem to be falling over themselves to be seen to be allowing controversial views, to say the least, to be seen as normal or acceptable. 
The people in charge at this school should be dismissed and send out a message to other "forward thinking" establishments that it's time they took a deep breath and calmed down a bit as this whole "gender" situation is becoming a tragic race to see who can out do each other. 

On what grounds are these folk to be dismissed?

I've just read an Island media report where they've slated the English based media anout making unsubstantiated claims regarding the sex education lessons.

Just now, Cookie Monster said:

I've just read an Island media report where they've slated the English based media anout making unsubstantiated claims regarding the sex education lessons.

The grounds that the story is true?

IF the story IS true, they should be dismissed as not doing due diligence in booking this drag act to shove "graphic, disproportionate, indecent presentation of sexual acts" being "taught" to children.

Why are you choosing not to believe the original story?

Are you ok with this current trend of not allowing children to be children? 

18 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

It’s changing all over, Ireland who have been very progressive about minority rights in the past are now backtracking after up roar from parents. I have no problem with drag artists as a form of entertainment, but when you really think about it, it’s a man dressing as a woman for their own sexual gratification teaching 10 year olds about an ideology with no evidence base. 

505F2783-4C33-41E3-8320-2556AEE120D3.jpeg

IF the story IS true, they should be dismissed as not doing due diligence in booking this drag act to shove "graphic, disproportionate, indecent presentation of sexual acts" being "taught" to children.
Why are you choosing not to believe the original story?
Are you ok with this current trend of not allowing children to be children? 

I believe in the truth not stories. [emoji6]

It's been in the press from the 21st of February, then some of them started adding bits in. None that I've seen have written what you described.

Children being children, are and have been getting pregnant at the ages that the classes are getting taught about their bodies. Hopefully some will not fall pregnant subsequently so they can enjoy their childhood even more.

2 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

I believe in the truth not stories. emoji6.png

It's been in the press from the 21st of February, then some of them started adding bits in. None that I've seen have written what you described.

Children being children, are and have been getting pregnant at the ages that the classes are getting taught about their bodies. Hopefully some will not fall pregnant subsequently so they can enjoy their childhood even more.

You have chosen to believe another version of this story, you're stretching it saying it's the truth.

I described the story as posted with my view on the story.

As for your "pregnant" angle, that clearly has nothing to do with the original story ( a smokescreen ) as posted and I would suggest 11 year olds getting pregnant is, thankfully, not an everyday occurrence. 

The reported drag artists views are, however, taking these children into areas they need not even think about, never mind be harangued when disagreeing. 

Oh, it was amusing to see you said "the English based media" when the location of this tragedy is part of England. :lol:

You have chosen to believe another version of this story, you're stretching it saying it's the truth.
As for your "pregnant" angle, that clearly has nothing to do with the original story ( a smokescreen ) as posted and I would suggest 11 year olds getting pregnant is, thankfully, not an everyday occurrence. 
The reported drag artists views are, however, taking these children into areas they need not even think about, never mind be harangued when disagreeing. 
Oh, it was amusing to see you said "the English based media" when the location of this tragedy is part of England. [emoji38]

The Isle of Man isn't part of England.

9 minutes ago, Slarti said:
23 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
Oh, it was amusing to see you said "the English based media" when the location of this tragedy is part of England. emoji38.png

The Isle of Man isn't part of England.

A technicality. :lol:

PS @Cookie Monster, apologies, I fcuked up. :rolleyes:

Edited by faraway saint

Can you show the story with the details you posted.

Sex education is about educating kids about sex, as far as I'm aware sex can result in pregnancies. [emoji848]

And yes thankfully.

Oh, it was amusing to see you said "the English based media" when the location of this tragedy is part of England. [emoji38]

Apology accepted.

24 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Can you show the story with the details you posted.

Sex education is about educating kids about sex, as far as I'm aware sex can result in pregnancies. emoji848.png

The story that @ALBIONSAINT posted, do I need to do everything for you? :rolleyes:

Are you agreeing that bringing in a drag artist is, in any way, related to sex education, especially with the content this particular artist decided to deliver?  :lol:

What about these two, daughter of a very rich family gets in tow with a convicted sex offender and rapist.

Then, apparently, they neglect their newly born baby, bury the body and continue to jaunt about.

Throw away the fecking key!!! 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/21537855/constance-marten-and-mark-gordons-baby-found/

The story that [mention=6256]ALBIONSAINT[/mention] posted, do I need to do everything for you? :rolleyes:
Are you agreeing that bringing in a drag artist is, in any way, related to sex education, especially with the content this particular artist decided to deliver?  [emoji38]

Aaaaahhhhh you read ALBIONSAINT's post and made 5 out 2+2.

So what was the content that was delivered, remember that the story AS posted didn't say that the details you wrote were delivered by this particular artist.

I take it you know there was 3 groups all getting educated by different persons?

2 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Aaaaahhhhh you read ALBIONSAINT's post and made 5 out 2+2.

So what was the content that was delivered, remember that the story AS posted didn't say that the details you wrote were delivered by this particular artist.

I take it you know there was 3 groups all getting educated by different persons?

More smokescreen, I simply commented on the details as provided, no need to muddy the waters and avoid the question around a fecking drag artist being brought in under the umbrella of sex education. :byebye

More smokescreen, I simply commented on the details as provided, no need to muddy the waters and avoid the question around a fecking drag artist being brought in under the umbrella of sex education. :byebye

You know me, just educating folk that post incorrect "facts"[emoji6]

hiring this drag act to shove "graphic, disproportionate, indecent presentation of sexual acts"

Glad we cleared up that said act didn't do as you claimed.

• 5 months later...

The current hysteria about concrete in schools, and other buildings, has been amusing watching various news outlets and politicians screaming about disasters. 

Fortunately, a gentleman has just been on the BBC News and largely dismissed the perceived seriousness of the situation.

One of the hysterical claims about this type of concrete having a life span of 30 years was given some sensible explanation that after 30 years this material doesn't suddenly collapse.

There are many factors that influence the condition, poor installation, lack of maintenance etc. and most of the solutions are not as expensive as the claims made by some politicians.

The usual overreaction and politicians shouting the loudest to attract attention. 

On 3/1/2023 at 10:19 PM, ALBIONSAINT said:

It’s changing all over, Ireland who have been very progressive about minority rights in the past are now backtracking after up roar from parents. I have no problem with drag artists as a form of entertainment, but when you really think about it, it’s a man dressing as a woman for their own sexual gratification teaching 10 year olds about an ideology with no evidence base. 

505F2783-4C33-41E3-8320-2556AEE120D3.jpeg

Do cross-dressers dress for their gratification or simply because the feel more comfortable in the attire usually associated with the opposite sex?

On 9/2/2023 at 11:23 AM, beyond our ken said:

Do cross-dressers dress for their gratification or simply because the feel more comfortable in the attire usually associated with the opposite sex?

Let me just stop you right there BOK, this forum is not a safe space to discuss what I think you may say next.