6-2 on aggregate

A tremendous attendance of 7355 at McDiarmid Park

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, shull said:

I'm not a big fan of "Colt" or "B" Teams.

I appreciate that the younger players need to play in competitive matches in order to grow as players but my worry would be the Blue lot and Green lot would hoover up even more talent from the other teams and their justification for doing this would be they could play in the colts/b-teams.

I don't see the issue in teams giving their youngsters a chance to play competitive football by simply loaning them out to another team whether that's in the same league, a league below or in the Juniors.

• 2 months later...

I have been very scathing about the standard of Scottish football this season. However attendances continue to be remarkable. 60,000 at Parkhead, full house at Tynecastle, 17,000 at Pittodrie, 5,500 at Arbroath and 6,500 at Falkirk in the third division. As much as I think the standard is exceptionally poor there is still a remarkable appetite for the game. We must be doing something right.

3 hours ago, guinness said:

I have been very scathing about the standard of Scottish football this season. However attendances continue to be remarkable. 60,000 at Parkhead, full house at Tynecastle, 17,000 at Pittodrie, 5,500 at Arbroath and 6,500 at Falkirk in the third division. As much as I think the standard is exceptionally poor there is still a remarkable appetite for the game. We must be doing something right.

Good movies at cinema are far and few apart. :rolleyes: