Have you ever wondered where the Kibble got £400,000 of public money to buy into our club ?

2 hours ago, Warrior Saint said:

You have still not explained what they do to get these salaries. What does the job entail, what hours they work etc. Absolutely no anger at all btw, you seem to be livid though!!

I still haven't explained the job I do or how I afford to pay for my season ticket and pies (that are very mediocre and over priced) 

On 6/25/2022 at 8:36 PM, SuperSaints1877 said:

I always think it’s disgusting the salary and pensions these directors of charities receive.

Okay, I'll bite. The Kibble have an annual income of about £35m (taken from the OSCR website). That's not including the various subsidiaries/trading arms that run alongside the core charity. 

For context, St Mirren had income of about £4m last FY (taken from Companies House). 

Why should charity leaders be paid so much less than their private sector counterparts? And realistically what do you think he should be paid?

Someone complained about a “greedy bastard” working for Wellcome. The bastard got something like £3m.

The article quoted hints that he led Wellcome’s investment team and that….

“The highest salary, which was classified in the accounts as between £3.7m and £3.71m, was for an unidentified member of the charity’s investment team.

The accounts show that the charity’s in-house investment team grew Wellcome’s investment income from £354.1m to £386.3m in the year to 30 September.”

Which makes you wonder… “is the labourer worthy of his hire?”

6 minutes ago, antrin said:

Someone complained about a “greedy bastard” working for Wellcome. The bastard got something like £3m.

The article quoted hints that he led Wellcome’s investment team and that….

“The highest salary, which was classified in the accounts as between £3.7m and £3.71m, was for an unidentified member of the charity’s investment team.

The accounts show that the charity’s in-house investment team grew Wellcome’s investment income from £354.1m to £386.3m in the year to 30 September.”

Which makes you wonder… “is the labourer worthy of his hire?”

Indeed, there are employees at every level who are not "pulling their weight" and are not worth the cash they receive, no matter what the wages/salary happen to be.

I have two managers who can't manage and approx 40% of the shopfloor who are lazy b'strds, all wage thieves. 

Indeed, there are employees at every level who are not "pulling their weight" and are not worth the cash they receive, no matter what the wages/salary happen to be.
I have two managers who can't manage and approx 40% of the shopfloor who are lazy b'strds, all wage thieves. 

Or maybe the other 60% are working too hard. [emoji16]