St Mirren v The Ayrshire Killie Boys Premiership 15/10/22

shull

A better first half than a fortnight ago.

Killie’s goalie, Hemming, looking solid.  For now.

maybe more penetration from centre would work.  Saints are being funnelled up the wings and crosses going in (if they get in) to no one.

(I heard the RC goal being celebrated.  No soundtrack on the hesgoal other than ambient.)

eta.  Looks like they’ve got the right grun, at last.   Subs kicking aboot near Feegie!.  :)

Edited by antrin

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

0-0, half time.

Not been great, we have had a few decent chances, they have had lots of the ball.

Probably about fair at this point.

I see it's pishing down in Paisley. 

That probably sums it up. We’ve come closest to scoring (on a couple of occasions) but they’ve probably been the better team.

I actually thought Main effort was decent. Battled hard to get on the end of it, but unfortunately just couldn’t get it on target. 

We’ve grown into it. Killie started better. Best chances for us, Main and Ayunga. Everything for Killie is coming down our left where they seem to have too much space. Ref not picking up on Lafferty’s constant fouling. “Touch wood” that big fanny doesn’t score.
Great reading/interception by Strain when the ball fell to Killie through on goal, but we’ve looked the more likely.
Tight second half ahead.