The AGM controversy

doakie

46 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Is that not the kind of stuff that makes it worthwhile for the Kibble to have bought in?

The deal always had to have two sides of mutual benefit. Their resources, expertise & people benefiting the club & our facilities & platform to improve their exposure? 

Sure,  can you point us to where kibble has brought its expertise to bear on the club? Anywhere?

1 hour ago, InMehmetWeTrust said:

At the end of the accounting period you’re quoting, there was a million pounds in the bank. There had been a £1.6m loss for the year to that date, meaning the deficit was in the budget not the bank balance. 

I’m not defending the above or saying I’m happy with the club running at a loss. 

Bang the drum all you want for what you have been, but if you want to be taken seriously you should try actually reading the accounts that you’re quoting as evidence of something first. 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

Is that not the kind of stuff that makes it worthwhile for the Kibble to have bought in?

The deal always had to have two sides of mutual benefit. Their resources, expertise & people benefiting the club & our facilities & platform to improve their exposure? 

If I buy some shares in Tesco, I can just rock up, set up a pitch in store to sell merchandise, fill a bag of free groceries and that’s okay? 😂🤡

5 hours ago, Tonysaintee65 said:
5 hours ago, bazil85 said:

What area of expertise did kibble bring to bear on ralston ? 

4 hours ago, Sue Denim said:

If I buy some shares in Tesco, I can just rock up, set up a pitch in store to sell merchandise, fill a bag of free groceries and that’s okay? 😂🤡

Yeah, because purchasing shares in Tesco & being a 27.5% shareholder & partner of St Mirren are the same thing. 😂

43D153CE-CE3B-482F-B3E8-082271985CCD.jpeg

Edited by bazil85

You of all people wanting to know "the truth"!  What a laugh you really are!
Why don't you ask Animal to meet up with you and you can "film" him talking to you then not bother turning up because you're scared meeting him will "ruin" your career?!  Or better still, why don't you just say you'll "put him in Hospital"?!
#cowardlyCockles1987 #keyboardwarrior #internethardman
[emoji38]

Just so you can apologise, I have never been Cockles1987. [emoji16]

He seems though to have riled you. I don't know how, as you claimed to have no knowledge of him before the other day. [emoji1787]

Just so you can apologise, I have never been Cockles1987. [emoji16]

He seems though to have riled you. I don't know how, as you claimed to have no knowledge of him the other day. [emoji1787]

You're forgetting, somebody that he knows personally told him. Do keep up. Jeezo. [emoji849]

3 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Just so you can apologise, I have never been Cockles1987. emoji16.png

He seems though to have riled you. I don't know how, as you claimed to have no knowledge of him before the other day. emoji1787.png

The hypocrisy of you! :lol

Going by your statement, you should be apologising to Shull and myself for accusing us of being the same person! :rolleyes:

It's obvious you are the same individual as Cockles1987!  When people have posted links to previous threads on this website, I've read posts that people have replied to Cockles1987 and it's the same style of posting as yours, even down to your silly wee "crying with laughter face"!  Incidently, @Auld Vic is fond of that style also!

If, just like your friend Slarti, you're prepared to lie about something as little as previously having an another account and therefore different alias on this forum, then how can I believe anything else you have to offer?

1 hour ago, Sue Denim said:

Indeed, it is. 🤡

Are you suggesting that certain shareholders are being given free access to the facilities of the company?

The arrangement between Kibble & St Mirren was sold on mutual benefit grounds. They bring ‘youth-centred, educational and commercial expertise’ and we bring ‘first class sporting facilities & a national profile’

If anyone thought the arrangement would be all take, take, take from St Mirren with no benefit to the Kibble, they weren’t paying attention.

My only issue on this is, some fans make it out as ‘Us Vs them’ SMFC being able to benefit & grow the Kibble is far from a bad thing, same applies the other way around. 

You've again made yourself look really silly, this time in comparing it to purchasing Tesco shares. 😂

4 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

The arrangement between Kibble & St Mirren was sold on mutual benefit grounds. They bring ‘youth-centred, educational and commercial expertise’ and we bring ‘first class sporting facilities & a national profile’

If anyone thought the arrangement would be all take, take, take from St Mirren with no benefit to the Kibble, they weren’t paying attention.

My only issue on this is, some fans make it out as ‘Us Vs them’ SMFC being able to benefit & grow the Kibble is far from a bad thing, same applies the other way around. 

You've again made yourself look really silly, this time in comparing it to purchasing Tesco shares. 😂

Deary me, you are totally clueless! 🤡😂

The hypocrisy of you! [emoji38]
Going by your statement, you should be apologising to Shull and myself for accusing us of being the same person! :rolleyes:
It's obvious you are the same individual as Cockles1987!  When people have posted links to previous threads on this website, I've read posts that people have replied to Cockles1987 and it's the same style of posting as yours, even down to your silly wee "crying with laughter face"!  Incidently, [mention=16920]Auld Vic[/mention] is fond of that style also!
If, just like your friend Slarti, you're prepared to lie about something as little as previously having an another account and therefore different alias on this forum, then how can I believe anything else you have to offer?

I answered your question truthfully, yet you don't believe me. That's your perogative, it's wrong but your's nevertheless. (Smiley omitted incase I get accused of being someone else.)

Just realised with you continuing to try and out me as this banned Cockles1987 I've came to the conclusion that you're a grass.

A failed grass, but a grass nevertheless. [emoji216]

9 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

From pandemic denier 😂😂

Deary me! 

Diverting to an irrelevant subject from another thread to hide the fact that you’ve made an arse of this one 😂🤡

Being sceptical of the government’s response to the pandemic doesn’t equate to me denying that the pandemic occured. 😂🤡

With a cost of living crisis, millions of people worldwide plunged into poverty and thousands of weekly excess* deaths in the U.K. and worldwide, all as a direct result of governments response, I was correct to be sceptical. As usual, you were wrong.

And sadly, middle class lockdowns, protecting the healthy and wealthy at the expense of the poor and vulnerable were policies that you actively supported. Your virtue, their deaths (hope you’re still masking up when you leave the house)

* note, excess is not the same as excessive. 😂🤡

** the use of the word “denier” is to conflate with the holocaust. To use the deaths of millions of Jews to score points on a football forum is pretty sick, not to mention anti Semitic. Hang you head in shame baz. Again!

44 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

Deary me! 

Diverting to an irrelevant subject from another thread to hide the fact that you’ve made an arse of this one 😂🤡

Being sceptical of the government’s response to the pandemic doesn’t equate to me denying that the pandemic occured. 😂🤡

With a cost of living crisis, millions of people worldwide plunged into poverty and thousands of weekly excess* deaths in the U.K. and worldwide, all as a direct result of governments response, I was correct to be sceptical. As usual, you were wrong.

And sadly, middle class lockdowns, protecting the healthy and wealthy at the expense of the poor and vulnerable were policies that you actively supported. Your virtue, their deaths (hope you’re still masking up when you leave the house)

** the use of the word “denier” is to conflate with the holocaust. To use the deaths of millions of Jews to score points on a football forum is pretty sick, not to mention anti Semitic. Hang you head in shame baz. Again!

I used physical quotes from the time of the buyout & common sense that a partnership in owning a football club, isn’t the same as buying Tesco shares. 😂

This was one of my easiest takedowns of your world view & let’s not forget, you claimed the pandemic ended around spring/ summer 2020. 😅

I have no desire to further get into the pandemic but what I will say, it’s laughable you could possibly think you were close to correct, given what’s happened over the last three years. 

‘Denier’ conflates with the holocaust,  🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ you are utterly redundant. 

Edited by bazil85

1 hour ago, Sue Denim said:

Deary me! 

At the risk of taking this thread off track, there is not enough evidence for that (the bit in bold), just the same as there is not enough evidence for the opposite view.

4 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

I answered your question truthfully, yet you don't believe me. That's your perogative, it's wrong but your's nevertheless. (Smiley omitted incase I get accused of being someone else.)

Just realised with you continuing to try and out me as this banned Cockles1987 I've came to the conclusion that you're a grass.

A failed grass, but a grass nevertheless. emoji216.png

Which is exactly what you have been attempting to do to me eversince I joined this forum!

As I said before I only mentioned Cockles1987, Slartibartfast etc., because you, Slarti and Faraway kept posting that I was Shull.  All three of you are completely wrong about me being Shull and I have had a good laugh at the pathetic attempts by the three of you to get me banned based on the precedent that Shull and I are the same person.

The three of you are happy to dish it out but cannot handle it being served back to you all.  If you can't handle it, don't do it.

As for calling people a "grass", how old are you?  Still at Primary School is my bet or maybe you're just a "wannabe ned", just like #cowardlyCockles1987 #internethardnan #hitandrunawaystyle

Edited by Percy Veer
"bet" not "bey".