The Beast Of St Aelreds

HSS

5 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

He was my tech teacher when i was there and there really wasn't any real indication that I saw, apart from the occasional rumour that he was a "poof" (in the parlance of the day).  I knew he was involved in youth football and he seemed pretty popular.

I'm glad he was caught and my heart goes out to his victims

Was in St Aeldreds too when he was there but he was never my teacher, {So no wise cracks}  but everyone knew him, and as I remember he seemed very popular, and was very much liked as far as teachers went..  there was definitely rumours kicking around the school he was a poof as was the slogan back then,  I never gave that much thought as I never had any contact with him.   

Well none that I'm willing to admit too  :moony2

12 hours ago, billyg said:

I definitely remember the name , does anyone know if he was involved in P&B Amateur football at all ?

He was indeed, I used to see him regularly at the racecourse when I played Amatuer,

He was my woodwork teacher at St Aelreds, he was always a bit of a joke figure in the school, I remember he punched me in the side of the ribs because I was sawing a workbench..😂,

5 minutes ago, Helmettroll said:

He was indeed, I used to see him regularly at the racecourse when I played Amatuer,

He was my woodwork teacher at St Aelreds, he was always a bit of a joke figure in the school, I remember he punched me in the side of the ribs because I was sawing a workbench..😂,

Going by some previous posts your lucky you were only punched in the ribs. 😉

On 6/22/2023 at 12:30 AM, portmahomack saint said:

Was in St Aeldreds too when he was there but he was never my teacher, {So no wise cracks}  but everyone knew him, and as I remember he seemed very popular, and was very much liked as far as teachers went..  there was definitely rumours kicking around the school he was a poof as was the slogan back then,  I never gave that much thought as I never had any contact with him.   

Well none that I'm willing to admit too  :moony2

no wise cracks but obviously a few sore ones

11 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:
13 hours ago, beyond our ken said:
quite fitting when you think about it given the goings on at their boys club
Big John (Madden) knew 

Please keep your huń references to other sites regarding child abuse.

Please keep your sanctimonious pish to yourself on a football forum.  It would have been very hard for the head teacher to not have at least concerns.