First Managerial Casualty of the Season? (Scotland)

W6er

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

It's not only a poor league cup campaign is it?

He was in charge long enough to save them from relegation, he couldn't even get the play off place. 

I’m giving him a new start, a completely new season with his own tactics and players. No excuses now

His coat really is on a shaky peg for sure but I think he'll pick up another gig somewhere else if he doesn't turn this around he has the gift of the gab our Jim, good luck to him he's going to need it

I was pissed at his timing when he left for the sheep shaggers that's all, but not for long, 95% of the games were dire, I was dreading the thought we were stuck with him for another 3 year or more,  not sure I could have watched it much longer

Thank You Aberdeen :) and hopefully that will teach you to stay well away from us in future, some of them thought they were getting the next Sir Alex :lol:

1 hour ago, portmahomack saint said:

His coat really is on a shaky peg for sure but I think he'll pick up another gig somewhere else if he doesn't turn this around he has the gift of the gab our Jim, good luck to him he's going to need it

I was pissed at his timing when he left for the sheep shaggers that's all, but not for long, 95% of the games were dire, I was dreading the thought we were stuck with him for another 3 year or more,  not sure I could have watched it much longer

Thank You Aberdeen :) and hopefully that will teach you to stay well away from us in future, some of them thought they were getting the next Sir Alex :lol:

YEp.

One of my workmates is a supporter and he predicted Goodwin would get them between Cellicfootballclub and sevco. I laughed and told him the best he'd get was a record for the number of draws.

Of course he kinda rewrote history when he found Goodwin was only his name. 🤣

I’m giving him a new start, a completely new season with his own tactics and players. No excuses now
That's exactly what he said at Aberdeen after only winning 2 matches from leaving us in February to end of season he then made Anthony Stewart his club captain [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...