Livingston versus St Mirren

guinness

13 minutes ago, elvis said:

I'm certainly better than you you come on here every day with your shite try going to a game then maybe your opinion might mean something you fud .

🤣🤣🤣

No you're not better than anyone. 

I'd suggest you're worse than most. 🤡

Edited by faraway saint

14 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

So, why do you piss yourself when we lose a goal or lose a game,?

Kid yourself on that because you turn up you're a super supporter.

The home games are full of fuds like you that think because you attend you're better than other supporters. 

In all honesty, we wouldn't have much of a club if nobody went to watch them. Aye, I appreciate you live in Arbroath, but it's connected to the national road network and I believe even has a railway station! 😉

Just now, W6er said:

In all honesty, we wouldn't have much of a club if nobody went to watch them. Aye, I appreciate you live in Arbroath, but it's connected to the national road network and I believe even has a railway station! 😉

I attend a reasonable amount of away matches.

There's plenty of "I'm better than you" wallopers who never go outside of Paisley.

You might want to remind them about the possibility of transport systems.  🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, W6er said:

It has always been fartaway but never faraway.  
how many hunners of Buds live much further away but - still - actually go to games?

Nonetheless…

A pal down here sent me a copy of the current SPL status - which does look pretty, but…

I don't wanna talk about it
How they break my heart
If I stay here just a little bit longer
If I stay here, won't they listen to my heart?

Naw.

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I attend a reasonable amount of away matches.

There's plenty of "I'm better than you" wallopers who never go outside of Paisley.

You might want to remind them about the possibility of transport systems.  🤣🤣🤣

I don't look down on you, pal, well unless there is any truth to the 'titch' rumour! :wink: Nobody knows what responsibilities other folk have (e.g. caring, child-minding, etc) or their financial situation.

But equally, one shouldn't knock those who're financing and otherwise supporting the club we all love. 

I would like to go to more away games. I think I made three last season - Rangers, Killie and Hibs. 

I'll be going to Motherwell away in a couple of weeks, though! :) 

5 minutes ago, W6er said:

I don't look down on you, pal, well unless there is any truth to the 'titch' rumour! :wink: Nobody knows what responsibilities other folk have (e.g. caring, child-minding, etc) or their financial situation.

But equally, one shouldn't knock those who're financing and otherwise supporting the club we all love. 

I would like to go to more away games. I think I made three last season - Rangers, Killie and Hibs. 

I'll be going to Motherwell away in a couple of weeks, though! :) 

Well done you, pal. 🤣

11 minutes ago, antrin said:

It has always been fartaway but never faraway.  
how many hunners of Buds live much further away but - still - actually go to games?

Nonetheless…

A pal down here sent me a copy of the current SPL status - which does look pretty, but…

I don't wanna talk about it
How they break my heart
If I stay here just a little bit longer
If I stay here, won't they listen to my heart?

Naw.

I would suggest I attend many more games than you and considering you're always spouting how great a "buddie" you are  embarrassing.  

We all do what we choose.

It's hilarious that anybody considers themselves better than any supporters, especially supoorters who HAVE attended many games over their lifetime.

12 minutes ago, antrin said:

Good on ye!

He won’t.

Yet I might.. again.   From only a mere 4 times “farther” away…

Let's meet up? 

I would suggest you'll decline. 

💩💩💩

Apologies, that's my birthday weekend, something planned, another time maybe? 

Pm me. 🙄

Edited by faraway saint

7 minutes ago, antrin said:

Good on ye!

He won’t.

Yet I might.. again.   From only a mere 4 times “farther” away…

I love away days! :) The support's far more vocal and animated. I would like to go away more often. One season I plan to go to every game. 

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Let's meet up? 

I would suggest you'll decline. 

💩💩💩

Apologies, that's my birthday weekend, something planned, another time maybe? 

Pm me. 🙄

That's the second time in a week or two I have seen this. Unless I'm misinterpreting the sentiment, in which case please accept my apology, it's pretty awful that there's such animosity on here that folk are wanting a square go. Can we all not just try to get along, or at least use the ignore function? 

I'm 6' tall, reasonably fit and have trained in boxing and martial arts for several years and there's no way I would even consider meeting someone from an internet forum for a straightener. Firstly, even assuming you did know the other poster's capability, you don't know they would be coming alone or what they might be carrying. Then, even if you 'win' and batter the other individual you may face criminal charges and  all that comes with it (loss of job, etc). It's not like there isn't a written (internet) record of evidence. For what, because some guy's insulted you on here? Really? That is a playground mentality. Violence should always be a last resort, reserved for defence of oneself, loved ones or protecting the weak and vulnerable. We're all adults here. :) 

Think about this, gentleman.

6 minutes ago, W6er said:

That's the second time in a week or two I have seen this. Unless I'm misinterpreting the sentiment, in which case please accept my apology, it's pretty awful that there's such animosity on here that folk are wanting a square go. Can we all not just try to get along, or at least use the ignore function? 

I'm 6' tall, reasonably fit and have trained in boxing and martial arts for several years and there's no way I would even consider meeting someone from an internet forum for a straightener. Firstly, even assuming you did know the other poster's capability, you don't know they would be coming alone or what they might be carrying. Then, even if you 'win' and batter the other individual you may face criminal charges and  all that comes with it (loss of job, etc). It's not like there isn't a written (internet) record of evidence. For what, because some guy's insulted you on here? Really? That is a playground mentality. Violence should always be a last resort, reserved for defence of oneself, loved ones or protecting the weak and vulnerable. We're all adults here. :) 

Think about this, gentleman.

🤣🤣🤣

9 minutes ago, W6er said:

You've been drinking, haven't you? :wink:

Mind to have a glass of water before bed. :) 

Why do you say that? 

You said you attended 3 away games?

I decided about 10 years ago to stop going to home games as the atmosphere was toxic, my choice, even taking into account over a 200 mile return journey. 

Might be an idea you think before posting you're perception of things? 

PS I see Shull has appeared hiding behind another alias. 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by faraway saint

17 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Nonsense! No team deserved to win that absolute shitfest of a game. 
Obviously when you go behind so late on, you’re going to feel a bit lucky getting a point, but that doesn’t mean we deserved to lose the game. Both teams were shite. 

Livingston's tactics were to push, kick and lean on our guys at every contact and with the size of their players it is incredibly hard to counter that if you put out a side of comparative midgets.  The ref was also scandalous and if he couldn't make a decision he stopped the game and ordered a bounce up, which he usually handled by dropping the ball in front of one player.  On one occassion two players tangled while waiting for a free kick and got up, he stopped the game, took the ball 8 metres to the left of where the free kick had been taken and dropped it for Saints to  pLay.   Why he did't just ignore the tangle and let them sort themselves out is beyond me.

On that basis I'd say that if we had had a strong ref then they would have been 3 or 4 bookings to the bad by half time and they could easily have been risking a dismissal for the persistent fouling.  

All that being said, if Dunne was fit then we need his height and pace from the start, and we could have been using Gogic in front of the defence and defending the high line more effectively.  We were wasteful on both wings, with McMenamin being naive ratther than uselesll in his passing.

With all that said, anyone who thinks a fit Alex,O'Hara doesn't walk straight back into that team is somewhat deluded.  Jamieson also looks like a young man on the verge of cutting loose and REALLY showing us what he's got, we werea different side going forward when McMenamin went off. 

The shortcomings of the squad as it is right now have cost us two wins and the ref's haven't helped, meanwhile the team selections seem more set up to suit the manager's philosophy than they are for the opposition's game and conditions.  

3 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

The shortcomings of the squad as it is right now have cost us two wins and the ref's haven't helped, meanwhile the team selections seem more set up to suit the manager's philosophy than they are for the opposition's game and conditions.  

How does your criticism of the manager fit when we beat Hibs & Dundee and were robbed against Aberdeen?

I'd suggest the managers philosophy got us to 6th in the league last season and we've had the best start to a season, in results and performance, than we've had for many a year.