Livingston versus St Mirren

guinness

1 hour ago, ron said:

Trying to buy a ticket this morning but no area highlighted as being available. Last night section M was available  but nearly filled but now nothing. Anyone else having same issue. 

I'm sure I read somewhere* that tickets are available to buy at the ground today. Please do not travel there on the basis of my defective memory, though! 

*Very likely the match thread on P&B

1 hour ago, munoz said:

A few decisions have gone against us recently, so hopefully today we get the rub of green. 

A Saints win.

Aye, a win today, and that's more than possible, we'd be sitting on 10 points from 12, including 2 away games which is the key area we'll need to improve to give us a chance to equal or improve on last seasons league position. 

11 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

I'm pretty sure they will open another section if the initial allocation sells out, they really need the money

I'm confused. I thought Shull had posted a Tweet from Livi stating that tickets were on sale to away fans before today's game!? 

1 hour ago, W6er said:

I'm sure I read somewhere* that tickets are available to buy at the ground today. Please do not travel there on the basis of my defective memory, though! 

*Very likely the match thread on P&B

Tickets are available on the day. Sources: SMFC email and Phone Call to LFC. Get there early was the advice. Opens at 13.30.